My pants are too tight on my thighs/quads.

Options
2»

Replies

• beccalucy
    beccalucy Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    This threads just made me feel a lot better. I have this problem too and really upsets me!
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem.....I wear stretchy denim jeans with 2 or 3% lycra in them. I also stay away from skinny jeans.

atleast thats an option for you.
    guys dont wear stretchy jeans...

well.. MEN dont wear stretchy jeans. :p

Ha ha! Noted...I see lots of those emo guys wearing them. though...but I think they are girls jeans they are wearing. Totally not hot IMO either....I don't need my man raiding my closet anytime soon :) At least MEN can get away wearing baggy jeans...it just makes me look fat if they aren't fitted.
  • hjmatthew
    hjmatthew Posts: 16
    Options
    I have this exact same problem! My thighs have become really muscular, and I love the way they look but it's making my pants really tight in the legs. I also try to only buy pants with some stretch in them.

I've heard running is a great way to tone and slim, as well as circuits!
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Trouser jeans ROCK.
  • jamk1446
    jamk1446 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    You can bring MC Hammer pants back into fashion.

This is the only sensible option left.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    You can bring MC Hammer pants back into fashion.

This is the only sensible option left.

Only if they're metallic gold. SHINY metallic gold.
  • ahlani
    ahlani Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    OMy! Saw this and I totally relate to the pants vs. thigh issue..

Anyone remember the earlier Harem Pants of the late '70s/early '80s? Those "harem pants" were pre-Hammer, high waisted and had soft pleated and/or draping fabric around the hips and thighs.

I miss them! I wish they would bring them back but without the drop-crotch style of Hammer pants, otherwise I'm stuck with my Relaxed Riders :(
  • TXHunny84
    TXHunny84 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Silly question. Just don't wear pants!

HA! Love it!
  • TXHunny84
    TXHunny84 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Same problem... Large thighs, large calves and a small waist.... Pants that fit my waist I can't squeeze over my legs and pants that fit my legs are too big in the waist and bunch with a belt. :/ I wish I had an answer for you but I'm still trying to find it myself....
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I was being sarcastic. I love my muscles. It would be dumb to try to make my body fit clothing instead of finding clothes that fit my body.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Silly question. Just don't wear pants!

Pants are just over rated.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Belts. Or make sure you're wearing cute underwear because the gaping waist might show some whale tail.
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    If you still have fat on your thighs they will slim down if you're still losing weight. If my thighs looked too big for my body I would slim them down to fit into clothing. From your pics you still have some excess fat on your thighs.
  • Karlbarbell
    Options
    Have you seen Barbell Apparel Jeans?! They make jeans for this with muscular legs and they're extremely functional so you never have to worry about ripping your jeans in the crotch ever again. www.BarbellApparel.com!!!!!