Weight Loss Goals for 2010

Options
I'm pretty happy to say that I've kept to my 2009 resolution (something I've never done) and have lost 30 lbs. I plan on doing it again in 2010. What about you? What is your weight-loss/fitness/muscle-building goal for 2010?

256580.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• BamaRose0107
    Options
    I have also done really well this year so next year my plan is to just to keep up the good work. this year I lost 46 pounds and I am only 4 pounds from my goal weight it would be nice to lose the rest of the weight and tone up!
  • phern55
    Options
    My goal is to lose 80 pounds starting last weekend.
    2 a week for 40 weeks gives me a dozen weeks to screw up throughout the year.
    I know it won't be that simple
  • aweightogo
    Options
    I started with MFP in November, after losing about 10 pounds prior to joining. I am almost at my goal for this year (30 pounds), and would like to lose 70 pounds in 2010 to get to my ultimate goal of losing 100 pounds. I know that 70 is a big goal, but I am determined!!
  • dilworth79
    dilworth79 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i would like to exercise regularly, and lose 30 pounds. i have been gradually gaining weight for ummm my whole life and it needs to get under control.
  • dporter1183
    dporter1183 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    My goal is to make it down to 150 lbs. I actually started a little early. :tongue: The first of this month, but MAN, I just can't wait to wear an 11/13 again!!!!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in September.. ultimately I would like to be 155 by then, but I would be happy with being 160-165 by then. Saying that, I really want to get to 165 by summer. It's right at 6 months til summer officially starts and that's a little over 30 pounds, so 5 pounds a month (actually the average of what I've been losing since starting here) will get me there.. So I'm hopeful! I just want to maintain (losing would be nice!) until January, and then really get at it. It's so hard to eat right this time of the year! That's why I will settle for just maintaining for another week or so and continuing with my workouts.

Good luck everyone!
  • 34at35
    34at35 Posts: 318
    Options
    To get these last 7 or so off by February 15th. Then maintain that weight for the rest of my life!

Expect to see me around here even after I reach my goal. Logging my weight and exercise on MFP has been a HUGE help in keeping me focused on my goal.
  • melody6387
    Options
    I want to lose 20lbs by April.. my hubbies birth month!!
  • tayner
    tayner Posts: 372
    Options
    I am still working on 2009.. i have 2 more pounds to get off before January first.. When i started on March 15th 2009 I gave myself until late october 2010 (when I turn 40) to lose the entire 136 pounds (or more). I never dreamed I could lose 90 pounds in the first 9.5 months... but 2 more pounds and I will make it! I can do that in a week and a half, Christmas or not!

Then, for 2010 I want to continue my journey, hopefully getting the other 46 pounds off, and either maintaining or losing a tad more. That part will be determined when i reach that goal. It has been so long since I have been that size I need to see how it works for me, then I can assess and see if I will need to lose another 10 or 15 pounds.

After that... my goal will be to maintain for the rest of my life.

Good luck to everyone in 2010, and the rest of your long, healthy lives!
  • fifrenzyguy34
    fifrenzyguy34 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    These are all so motivating. This is keeping me energized. I love MFP!
  • karleen
    karleen Posts: 260
    Options
    by may 1 i wanna lose another 30 pounds. then the rest of the life will be about toning up and staying fit! i'm insanely motivated right now also so I def think this is reachable.
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be 210 by end of 2010 , that is a loss of 100lbs for me. That will be about 80 lbs to loose in 2010.
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    i want to keep losing my weight for 2010. i've lost 50lbs. so far and want to lose additional 50lbs. more. and after i get my goal i want to maintain it and keep toning up what i lose.
  • Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 30 lbs. by July. It has taken my 5 years to lose 25 lbs. because I have not really been committed to the cause. I am changing my attitude and doing it for health reasons. After reading your amazing posts and seeing your weight loss goals I am so inspired!:bigsmile: My resolution is to get on MFP daily. I joined in July and have let time slide. During the slides...my weight creeps up. I need to find a grup I can stick with for support. Is thiis a new group?:bigsmile:
  • jennlabori
    Options
    My goals for 2010 is to loose around 80 pound by December 7th,2010 my 26 birthday. loose around 7-8 a months, keeping the weight off and to keep eating healthy and working out.
  • dford5
    dford5 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    However much weight it takes to get to a size 6/8 and an under-32" waist. I'm a 12/14 right now.
  • kelly11b
    Options
    my goal for 2010 is to get back on track with my workouts (last few weeks been a lil crazy with weather and work) my first 2 weeks i lost 9 pounds than work got crazy so after the first the year i will get back on track and my goal is to be at 260 by may 8th (first race of the season) than to be at 230 by the end of 2010 than see how i look and go from there on how much more i want to drop.
  • kelly11b
    Options
    sorry didnt mean to post twice.
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I want to lose these last 10 pounds and finally make it to 50 pounds lost! I would also like to start exercising regularly again...something I've been meaning to do! Can't do it now that I am at home for the holidays, but come beginning of January, it is on!!
  • 34at35
    34at35 Posts: 318
    Options
    No excuses! :heart: You can go walking while you're on break! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!