• kazoooo8
    kazoooo8 Posts: 71
    Options
    How do you post pictures?
  • vintagesquirrel
    Options
    Now for some of my foster babies...

30639_1496555013360_4870748_n.jpg

That is sooo adorable! How are they playing in water? My cat is scared to death of water!

Start them when they're young... they're too little to fight back!

This was a batch of humane society kitties, and they had a nasty case of the squirts (from the bottle feeding) and therefore had mandatory daily baths. :) They got used to it!
  • rchiecuto
    rchiecuto Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    ah okay :)
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    lovers caught in the act by paparazzi...

Paparazzi.jpg
  • vintagesquirrel
    Options
    This is how I really shred documents in the office. Unfortunately this shredder got worn out in the middle of a job, and had to take a nap.

526155_4056143761479_1565733785_n.jpg

This guy is the custodial manager. He gets awwfully mouthy if you don't sweep the bathroom juuuust right.

31689_1494338077938_164805_n.jpg
  • vintagesquirrel
    Options

Its not what it looks like.... :P
  • SuperCork
    SuperCork Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You friggin werido.

That was necessary how?
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

The worst part is it's an affair. The black and white cat has a gay relationship with a white cat of ours. They've been together for 3 years. The little one is the latest edition and her female presence has really flipped things upside down. Now there are lots of fights between the gay couple. Plus another cat of ours (who is fixed) keeps trying to court her as well. It's quite the love pentagon.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    This is how I really shred documents in the office. Unfortunately this shredder got worn out in the middle of a job, and had to take a nap.

This guy is the custodial manager. He gets awwfully mouthy if you don't sweep the bathroom juuuust right.

I think the problem was that you didn't recharge the batteries with nip.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    ok then, i wont send a friend request...

Dog lover here :laugh:
  • vintagesquirrel
    Options

The worst part is it's an affair. The black and white cat has a gay relationship with a white cat of ours. They've been together for 3 years. The little one is the latest edition and her female presence has really flipped things upside down. Now there are lots of fights between the gay couple. Plus another cat of ours (who is fixed) keeps trying to court her as well. It's quite the love pentagon.

That is pawsitively scandalous!
  • califigureeight
    Options
    And all this time I thought this site was about weight loss...Silly me! Friends and cats are what it's about...
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Love all the cuteness in this thread. Unfortunately I'm at work so can't post a pic of my siamese Toby, but I do have one in my pic's of him sharing my glass of ice tea
  • vintagesquirrel
    Options
    And all this time I thought this site was about weight loss...Silly me! Friends and cats are what it's about...

Silly you indeed! If it is on the internet, it is automatically about cats. I thought everyone knew this?
  • juicygurl1
    juicygurl1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I have a few cute pictures of my kitty, (feline type) but i don't know how to upload them on this site.
  • bright_and_shiny
    Options
    These are my boys - Cairo at the front and Jakarta (Jack) at the back:
    JC-1-1.jpg
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

That is pawsitively scandalous!

People who make paw jokes are instantly forwarded FR's.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    MikeDaMotivator Posts: 1,144
    Options
    Thanks for taking the heat off of my post. Im going to bed now. Good night. It was fun though.
  • vintagesquirrel
    Options
    These are my boys - Cairo at the front and Jakarta (Jack) at the back:
    JC-1-1.jpg

Are these Bengals? They're beautiful!
  • vintagesquirrel
    Options

People who make paw jokes are instantly forwarded FR's.

Fantastic, friends indeed!