What's your end of summer goal?

Options
vallemic
vallemic Posts: 278 Member
I always associate Labor Day weekend as the end of summer because that's when school starts.... so that's in about 5-6 weeks. What's your end of summer goal?

Mine is to lose 3 lbs.

Replies

• luckypoisonivy
    Options
    Get in a good eating and exersise routine again. I just had my baby 3 weeks ago and was on bed rest for a good chunk of the pregnancy so I got out of the habit. Only 3 more weeks till I can start working out again!
  • vbgal95
    vbgal95 Posts: 5
    Options
    To get down to the 160's and have a healthy BMI! 8 more lbs...
  • walker54
    walker54 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My end of summer goal is to be 15 lbs lighter than I was at the end of June. I also want to be in the habit of going to the gym, and to have established better eating habits so when school starts up I'll be able to keep going with my workouts and weight loss plan.
  • bhbarros
    bhbarros Posts: 101
    Options
    My goal is to lose 3 lbs and generally breathe better. I have asthma, and I found that swimming and regular exercise does wonders. Hopefully, when I get in shape, I won't be so dependent on an inhaler.

So yeah...the goal is to look good, feel good =P
  • filomenae
    filomenae Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    - Lose 5lbs, gain muscle
    - Keep lifting more
    - Run longer and faster

They're general goals.. I feel I'm succeeding in them thus far!
  • Hairista
    Hairista Posts: 86
    Options
    I have a goal set for October.

Whether it's realistic or not, I would like to lose 30-35lbs, My best friend is getting married on October 13th and I have to wear an orange bridesmaid dress...do NOT want to look like a pumpkin lol
  • goodenough13
    Options
    I'd like to be well established in my eating habits, and staying within my calorie goals. I'd also like to be well into a workout program by then and making it a part of my normal daily routine.
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    By the end of the summer, I would like to reach 185 (another 10 lbs) and to continue working toward gaining muscle to replace that flab that I worked so hard to shed. :)
  • bholschuh
    bholschuh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be down to 150 although I have my doubts I've been stuck at 156 for two months and I've changed everything from calories to weights and excercises but I'll keep trying.
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Start 2nd round of insanity and be under 200lbs! Hopefully while losing some inches off my waist :)
  • gogospice
    gogospice Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Be able to run for 10 minutes straight!
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Lose at least 5 more pounds.

Run a 5k.
  • jenjersnapco
    jenjersnapco Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Lose 8-10 lbs. Start 10k training.
  • cdpoole098
    cdpoole098 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My goal for the end of summer is to lose 5lbs. I've lost 1.3 and only have been a member since monday! I also hope to be able to buy myself a new wardrobe by christmas!!
  • mmsommie
    mmsommie Posts: 14
    Options
    I would love to loose 10 lbs! I am still trying to figure out the whole diet and exercise routine, but working really hard at it. I would also like to triple my flexibility by then.
  • EnterFitness
    Options
    My scientific spreadsheet has me scheduled to be down a total of 21-lbs on September 1. I've already lost 10 (varying now in ounces up and down hovering at the 10-lbs mark) so I hope to lose 11-more by then. The schedule has me losing about .29-ounces per day. So far, so good....
  • iloso
    iloso Posts: 156
    Options
    To reach 165. 8 more pounds to go by sep 4.
  • Pamela259
    Pamela259 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    to get in the 120's im 133 as of today so a min of 4lbs in 6 weeks i think i can do that...... maybe more id like to be 126 by then but id be happy with 129.
  • everhard
    everhard Posts: 16
    Options
    My goal is to be 97 kilos ( 213 lb ) by the end of August.
  • BeckyLH
    BeckyLH Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be 170 by the end of August.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!