I don't like non cat lovers

Options

Replies

• fluffeesquirrel
    fluffeesquirrel Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I actually have a "CRAZY CAT LADY" shirt. This is not a joke. I chose a few favorites of my Sims... I have entirely too many... to the point of embarrassment, perhaps.

cleansims.jpg

Getting his sun and morning snuggles...

sims.jpg

Yawwwwnnnn...

computersims.jpg

Browsing the interwebs.

bagsims.jpg

Hanging out in a bag, lol.

PS: I judge those who do not love cats.
  • vintagesquirrel
    Options
    I actually have a "CRAZY CAT LADY" shirt. This is not a joke. I chose a few favorites of my Sims... I have entirely too many... to the point of embarrassment, perhaps.

cleansims.jpg

I know what you mean! He's soooo cute! I have a love for orange and buff cats.
  • anashar
    anashar Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Can I add all of your as friends? Loving all the cat pics! I have to learn how to post pictures so I can share pics of my cat. Will try tomorrow and bump this thread in the process :)

You all deserve this:

http://www.amazon.com/Accoutrements-Crazy-Lady-Action-Figure/dp/B0006GKJ7C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1343369142&sr=8-1&keywords=crazy+cat+lady
  • Pennyae
    Pennyae Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Ohh, I want to join in!

sky.png
  • ployjoy
    ployjoy Posts: 45
    Options
    This is my kitten, I found him abandoned by his mother when he was 2/3 days old. He is now 11 days.

PDqGe.jpg
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options

I will see your crazy cat lady shirt, and raise you a Crazy Cat Lady Board Game! (which I have)
    11893__01907.jpg
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    This is my kitten, I found him abandoned by his mother when he was 2/3 days old. He is now 11 days.

PDqGe.jpg

Way too cute!!!!!!!
  • vintagesquirrel
    Options

PDqGe.jpg

I think I might have squee'd from a cute overload, just a little. That's embarrassing.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

it was cute until I saw what the collar said... my cats are republican...
  • fluffeesquirrel
    Options

Thank you! I actually never really had a thing for orange cats (they just never stuck out) because we had two long haired, all black cats for a while, but when I volunteered at a shelter, Simon chose me! He's definitely my boy and I love him way too hard.

This is our big boy Zone... he's about 13 years old now, and he's scared of everything but we still love him.

zone-1.jpg

And here's our newest and only girl.. she's sassy and sachets when she walks! Her name is Lucy and she's just under a year old, now. She likes to steal the dog's bed.

pucy.jpg
  • bright_and_shiny
    Options
    These are my boys - Cairo at the front and Jakarta (Jack) at the back:
    JC-1-1.jpg

Are these Bengals? They're beautiful!

Yes, and thank you! I tell people that they need to be that beautiful to get away with being as naughty as they are...!!

Loving all the kitty pix! :)
  • fluffeesquirrel
    Options
    Ohh, I want to join in!

sky.png

Oh my goodness, this is soooo cute!! And such luxurious fur!! lol
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Ohh, I want to join in!

sky.png

Is this one a Maine Coon?
  • vintagesquirrel
    Options

Now, now. We support feline political diversity in this thread. I have a republican, a democat (ha! See what I did there?), and a libertarian.

I also have a fascist dictator. His name is Oz.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

Now, now. We support feline political diversity in this thread. I have a republican, a democat (ha! See what I did there?), and a libertarian.

I also have a fascist dictator. His name is Oz.

I suppose I can relate.
    My ginger cat is a fascist dictator as well. Can't trust gingers...
  • fluffeesquirrel
    Options

Simon supports only Democrats. He also has a University of Florida collar for when it's not election season. He quite enjoys the atmosphere of Gainesville.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

Simon supports only Democrats. He also has a University of Florida collar for when it's not election season. He quite enjoys the atmosphere of Gainesville.

Ah... he's a Gator... it all makes sense now.
    My cats are all Noles =P
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    I have a lovely Siamese (pic in my profile). I would love to have more cats, but I can't afford them and my boyfriend is allergic!
  • fluffeesquirrel
    Options

My cats are all Noles =P

You and your cats are NOLES AND REPUBLICANS?! I find your username misleading!! ;)
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

My cats are all Noles =P

You and your cats are NOLES AND REPUBLICANS?! I find your username misleading!! ;)

Yea, say what you want, I'll just think about Tebow crying because he lost a game.
    Do you live here in FL?