Do you think we like you?

Options

Replies

• GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    2. If you had a super power it would be...

Teleport, so I could come to Sydney and stop you from posting crazy be my friend surveys lol

****. when did i say that i wanted people to be my friend!?
  • Get_Me_Fit1
    Get_Me_Fit1 Posts: 194
    Options
    I dont get why no one wants to do this.. I DO! :drinker:

1. You're the size of an ant... what are you going to do?

Make a plan to rule the world using my powers and advantage of being so small :bigsmile:

To fly! I would friggen love to fly.

3. How do you cross a lake? Or how would you like to?

One: get chopsticks. two: Dig an underground tunnel under the lake, making a secret cavern to get from one side to the other.

4. Describe your self in 3 words.
    Loud, Christian, Blonde (:

5. Your most epic holiday was/will be..
    Saint Pattys day ;):drinker:

6. You wish you were at...
    Narnia.

7. What’s your favourite colour (color)? It had to be asked.
    Pink and blue (:
    8. If you were anything other than human, you would be a..
    Cat. Who wouldnt want to be a cat?

9. Knife. Fork. Spoon. Fork. Spork. Chopsticks. Invent a new utensil..
    A mega fork (the part where you stab the food to its death, there are many many of them) The bottom of it is a knife, and the middle of the mega fork is so close to together, it works as a spoon. Then, it splits in half to make chopsticks.

10. Name 3 things you like. Be creative!
    I would like to be cat that can turn invisible, so i can listen in on other peoples conversations and learn all their secrets.
    I would like to be a cloud, so i can piss on everyone i hate. :laugh:
    I would like to be a dolphin. Nuff said.

11. You can upgrade your car with one thing. Anything in the world. What is it?
    WINGS.:glasses:

12. Your favourite (favourite) number and why?

The number 0. Cause hes a hero.

13. You are currently... (interpret this however you wish)

Single :brokenheart:

14. You have to play the Hunger Games. You get one weapon of choice. What is it?

Ninja stars!

15. Your craziest dream in 25 words or less.

I was on a cliff, and it was snowy. I was standing, and someone pushed me, and i felt the feeling of falling. I thought it actually happened :s

16. If you got to play one game for the rest of forever, what would it be?

Hunger games ;) No jk. Prolly sims.

17. Make up a word and a meaning.

Narniaphbanicia: The intense fear of Narnia not existing.

18. What do you think of me?

You make fun games (:

19. In 25 words or less, why do you think you’re cool? (Even just one fact about you that you find super awesome)

I take really great care of my nails. I paint them crazy things too! They are themed for the different events and holidays (:

20. Say goodbye in the most creative way you can think of..

despedida

beannacht

Lebewohl

שלום

さようなら

búcsú

au revoir

pożegnanie

vale

Toodle doo!

:flowerforyou:
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options

I love the way it rolls off my tongue :glasses:

No flippin way. That's mine too, but for a different reason. If I tell you, I might have to tie a brick to your ankle and throw you in to the deep blue (favorite color) sea.
  • Get_Me_Fit1
    Get_Me_Fit1 Posts: 194
    Options
    Omg people need to lighten up. I thought this was fun (: Dont let the h8 get to you girl ;D hahahahahaahha
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    Options
    Omg people need to lighten up. I thought this was fun (: Dont let the h8 get to you girl ;D hahahahahaahha

;) Youre cool just for your first line :)
  • Diamond_angel20
    Options
    1.If im the size of ant ... i would spy on people.. :D listen to every convo

2. i wish i could read minds... its very intriguing .. sometimes i would want to punch people for very bad thoughts but its nice to know everything

3. i dunno :D

4. Determined. Caring. friendly.
    5. in Paris when I went to disney world.. I so wish time would go back. i also really miss italy's pastas and pizzas yum yumz. Place i would like to go : HAWAII !

6. You wish you were at the supermarket getting the ingredients to make a red velvet cupcake. ( a treat , forgive me)

7. Peachy- coraly-pink.

8. If you were anything other than human, you would be a WITCH !

9. maybe a for with a remote control ?

10. pasta arabiata . when someone listens to me when im sad. when a stranger smiles at me.

11. tv ..im so looking forward to adding it :)

12. 14 because when i was a kid, i wrote all the alphabets till i reached N (my name is Noha) and then wrote all the letters and found that N is the 14th so it became my fave :D

13. i am currently sitting on my bed writing this , wondering what i'll write in the " if u werent human, what would u be " question. :)

14. i want a gun :)

15. to be surprised my rob pattinson at my school as i open the door to go to the bashroom. have dinner together :)

16. yoville.
    17. haveesleepino. HAVE_E_SLIP_EE_NO I have to sleep !

18. i think ur awesome for asking this questions and making life less boring.

19.I'm cool because i care about a good friend, help u in anyway , try to make u happy if u just show some care back :)

20. Bye the weigh ! :)
  • JuneBPrice
    JuneBPrice Posts: 294
    Options
    Go outside at night and look up. You're already the size of an ant.
    The ability to breathe underwater like a mermaid.
    See above ^
    Epicly awesome human.
    My first Christmas. I don't remember it, but I assume it was pretty nice.
    A lower weight. Yeah, I cheated, idc.
    Grey. I'm boring.
    Mermaid
    Wrench-knife!
    Money sex and power.
    The ability to exist.
    23, and I really don't know.
    Eating ice, watching Foamy cartoons, and answering these questions.
    14. You have to play the Hunger Games. You get one weapon of choice. What is it?
    Flame-thrower
    Boyd Crowder and I steal all of the socks at Baby Gap. We keep the security tags on. We get caught. We fly away into the night.
    Hide and seek with the federal government.
    Snoogle. Noun. Means the 17th question on a questionnaire.
    You are most likely a human. You like making up questions for people to answer, and it's my impression that your age falls within the range of 18 months to 99 years of age.
    19. In 25 words or less, why do you think you’re cool? (Even just one fact about you that you find super awesome)
    I can spell encyclopedia. And I can roll my tongue.
    Goodbye my love, my life, until cruel fate decides to once again cross our paths, I will dream of you every night, dear random stranger on the internet.
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options

Yeah just for the 1st line, the rest ...not so much. :smooched:
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    Options

Put your chest away and stop hating will ya!
  • krisntraining
    krisntraining Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    So, I've got a lot of friends, and I'm not really 'looking' for more specifically. But I think I'd like to find some cool people :) My friend at work and I decided on this:
    Answer these questions honestly and we'll add the people we think have the best answers haha :P

- try not to get stepped on.

Tough one, freeze time or be invisible...

I would probably swim but would love to kayak.

Crazy
    Fun
    Night-owl (that's one right?)

St. Pats parade and Halloween @ oak lawn Dallas, year after year...

The beach competing in an ironman

Purple

Cheetah

Forksticks... Chopsticks with 1 sharp prong for that stubborn bite

Yellow labs
    Beer
    Bikes

Hovercraft

33, my Dads racing number was 03 and I realized I had a couple of shirts that had a 33 on them... It was a sign.

Training

Never seen it but I would have to say lasers.

To visit and do a cycling or triathlon event in every country in the world.

Baseball

Drunkiathlon - triathlete that drinks and still wins!

Don't know you, and I don't need to win and become a friend but I think you are fun to post this...

I love to see others reach there goal and will do just about anything to get them there (sometimes that means being manipulative ;))

See ya later alligator. ( not creative but it brought back memories)

Have fun :)
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options

The word "Hating" is so over used, what could I be hating on?
    I'll put my chest away when you do the same.

Put the pc/phone away and stop posting.
  • charliebird
    charliebird Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Go tot the gym and show off my super strength!!!!!

2. If you had a super power what would it be...
    Mind control like a Jedi Knight “You will like this survey – you will be nice on the forum”

Walking on water

self in 3 words.
    loyal, hopeful, grounded

Japan for a Japanese wedding – beautiful, gentle, and mysterious

Heathrow Airport waiting to go on holiday!!!

Lime green

Fairy – like the idea of flying

A mopper – to mop up the juices at the end of a meal!!!

Mint sauce sandwiches, boxing, big cuddles with my boys

Wings – so I could fly over traffic jams!

Number 4 – its my birthday

wondering how to answer this question!!

Mind control!!

Helping George Michael escape from the police?! It was all very strange – we became best of friends and he paid my mortgage off!!!!

“Draw Something” with my friends

Muddleflummped – little confused

You are a wicked lady for thinking up a survey that I can’t resist and I have wasted too much time on!!! ;-) (Thank you!!!!)

Because my boys tell me I am – and who is going to argue with a 6 year old and a 3 year old – they must be right!!

Qapla'! (goodbye in Klingon) God I sound a nerd! Don’t add me I am so not coo!!!!! ;-)
  • thebrianmo
    thebrianmo Posts: 108
    Options
    @ Nadinex, Here you go! Enjoy my answers`1

1. You're the size of an ant... what are you going to do? I'm going to ban together with the other ants in my colony and steal all the food from your picnic in the park! :-)

2. If you had a super power it would be... I'm already a ninja superhero, what more do I need?

3. How do you cross a lake? Or how would you like to? We could try swimming across together hooked up in some kama sutra positions. :P

4. Describe your self in 3 words. Loving, Honest, positive

5. Your most epic holiday was/will be.... Last Christmas when I gave you my heart.....

6. You wish you were at... In Mauritius to see you in your bikini :D

7. What’s your favourite colour (color)? It had to be asked. Blue, of course.

8. If you were anything other than human, you would be a.. Penguin oh or a kangaroo

9. Knife. Fork. Spoon. Fork. Spork. Chopsticks. Invent a new utensil.. Kniforstick, for eating the foods of ninja superheroes like me :P

10. Name 3 things you like. Be creative! Beautiful women, beautiful women in bikinis, cooking for beautiful women in bikinis

11. You can upgrade your car with one thing. Anything in the world. What is it? A driver....

12. Your favourite (favourite) number and why? Number 1 baby, because the cream always rises to the top :P

13. You are currently... (interpret this however you wish) Excited by the power you exhort over me to get me to stay up even later to answer your questions knowing you'll probably never show up at my door in a bikini or with pizza.

14. You have to play the Hunger Games. You get one weapon of choice. What is it? I'm Batman, I have many weapons at my disposal :P

15. Your craziest dream in 25 words or less. Satin sheets, whipped cream, you, 4 dolphins, 8 penguins, and tub of jello and a waterbed with a hole in it.

16. If you got to play one game for the rest of forever, what would it be? WWE 13

17. Make up a word and a meaning. Razamatazz - because sometimes saying awesome just isn't enough!

18. What do you think of me? You're young, beautiful and want to wear a bikini, what's not to love?

19. In 25 words or less, why do you think you’re cool? (Even just one fact about you that you find super awesome) I have a dry, yet zany sense of humor and I'm always honest no matter what.

20. Say goodbye in the most creative way you can think of..... I'll see you in my dreams beautiful!

I had fun :-)
  • Arexxx
    Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    1. You're the size of an ant... what are you going to do? Bite peoples genitals.

2. If you had a super power it would be... The ability to turn invisible

3. How do you cross a lake? Or how would you like to? Fly, obviously

4. Describe your self in 3 words. Tall and Weird

5. Your most epic holiday was/will be.. I went to Hong Kong and the locals worshiped my green eyes and height. Someone also tried to buy me from my grandmother. I was 11.

6. You wish you were at... Madagascar

7. What’s your favourite colour (color)? It had to be asked. Purple

8. If you were anything other than human, you would be a.. Kitty ^_^

9. Knife. Fork. Spoon. Fork. Spork. Chopsticks. Invent a new utensil.. I just faceplant into food.

10. Name 3 things you like. Be creative! Sex, peanut butter and Anime. Sometimes all at the same time.

11. You can upgrade your car with one thing. Anything in the world. What is it? I have no car

12. Your favourite (favourite) number and why? The twenty-freef. I kid I used to babysit had his birthday on the "twenty-freef of September'

13. You are currently... (interpret this however you wish) Dying after the 30 day shred, day 1

14. You have to play the Hunger Games. You get one weapon of choice. What is it? A magic wand or a level 100 Charizard

15. Your craziest dream in 25 words or less. Flying pony took me and Bart Simpson to the shops, where we rescued people from heaven.

16. If you got to play one game for the rest of forever, what would it be? The Sims 3

17. Make up a word and a meaning. Twatcicle- An arrogant man with a cold personality.

18. What do you think of me? I like the fact that you spend your work day writing questions like these.

19. In 25 words or less, why do you think you’re cool? (Even just one fact about you that you find super awesome) Because I'm Arexx

20. Say goodbye in the most creative way you can think of.. See you on the flip side, homie' G.
  • Playingwithfire89
    Options

I slowly but surely crawl out from my fluffy pink comforter, and pray to ant god for my life.

I’m pretty sure all my friends would get like, super speed, and i would be the one person with super-bad-smell-hot-guy-deterrent powers.

B*tch please. Who doesn't want a gay unicorn to fly them across a lake.

I’m using four words....(ha, take that society!)

A day where everyone stopped feeling sorry for themselves, and took the time to help others.

Palm springs with my gay unicorn buddy joe, sweating off all my water weight in style.

I like color in general, but overall black is my favorite. Not as much as how it looks, but how smart i get to sound when people doubt whether or not it's really a color, “Well technically black is defined as the absence of color, but from a fashion perspective, most blacks generally include shades of purple or blue. I’m of course speaking from a fashion perspective.”

Ninja turtle. Nuff said.

I’m not sure if using my laptop as a plate counts....but lets just say it does.

Lovesongssungbyfolksyhappypeople/catswhocantplaypiano/thatmomentwherethenumberonthescaeislowerthanlasttime.

Pshhhhh....having a car(;

110, cause thats how much i’m gonna weigh in 15 weeks.

I’m currently waiting for another movie to make me cry. Not just wet my eyes, cry/sob/hysterically flap my arms. I want to be moved, i want to be transported. I want my goddamn ten dollars worth of freakin entertainment and a hot guy to pay for my movie theater popcorn! get to it hollywood.

A gay unicorn who can fly me over dangerous lakes, [(yes thats a weapon.) no, i’m completely sure.]

15. Yellow, Vomit, zombies, hallway, My-Ex-Boyfriend-and-my-mom, screaming, blood, AHHHHH-HOLY-*kitten*-WHAT-IS-THAT, its, a, baby, and, a, zombie, run, car, stop, feild, unicorn?, unicorn baby!, i-get-it-now

The one you just made me lose (and if your a nerd like me, just lost.)

Asuniex............The act of having a pet with a horn, and sticking the horn in question up your Ex’s *ss

I dont know yet..............hello new friend.....i come in peace

I'm not cool. Problem solved.

YESSS. OMG. FINALLY. i’M DONE. THAT TOOK FOREVER. YES. DOne....opps, didnt mean to have caps back there. srry. yesss. omg. finally. i'm done. that took forever.yes. done.
  • loneworg
    loneworg Posts: 342 Member
    Options

The word "Hating" is so over used, what could I be hating on?
    I'll put my chest away when you do the same.

HEY no one will put their chest away...*da perv slinks back to his cave....
  • Wezlfuss
    Wezlfuss Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    It's late. I'm bored. Why not~

Live in random people's houses for free. And every TV would look like Imax...

Teleportation, then I could travel anywhere despite being broke~

. . . teleport? Although I'm not sure that would technically count as crossing it...

Mellow. Spacey. Awkward.

Halloween, when I was still young enough to trick-or-treat e.e

Japan center in SF. I need more cute, tiny dishes.

I have two: purple and teal.

A Yardrat. Because they can teleport.

Forkula.

Trying on clothes that I'd never actually wear.
    Asian horror movies.
    German shepherds <3

Indestructibility. I dare you to tail me now... O_O

Four. Because I can.

Listening to dubstep and imagining a bunch of transformers sitting around beat-boxing.

Tazer. Stun people, then take their stuff.

Had a conversation with a purple shark as big as a two-story house that lived in the pool in my grandma's backyard.
    (That was actually a pretty mild one... :P)

SIMS.

Audiomonopia = a description of something using sounds rather than words.

Don't know enough about you to form a valid opinion.

I think I'm cool? Huh. News to me. :drinker: Kidding. Um... It's really hard for me to get offended?

Oyasumi noches. Yes, I realize it makes no sense. xD

Have fun :)
  • nalfavi
    nalfavi Posts: 174 Member
    Options

Make a tiny ant saddle, mount those *****es and finally figure out HOW they get into the strangest spots in the house. And, annoy people.

2. If you had a super power it would be... Shapeshifting. Does that count as a super power? I'm going to say it does, since you know, it requires magic and stuff.

3. How do you cross a lake? Or how would you like to? First, I would gather all the toothpicks in the world. After doing that, I would glue them together to make the worlds longest toothpick suspension bridge, and ride my ant army across. That is, given I'm still the size of an ant from question one. If I was normal size, I'd drive across, if there was a bridge across the lake. Or walk around if there wasn't.

4. Describe your self in 3 words. Lonely, awkward, learner.

5. Your most epic holiday was/will be.. I would love to take a cruise around the world, and visit all the major ports. Either that, or sightsee around Europe and hit the major museums and such.

6. You wish you were at... A happier place in life.

7. What’s your favourite colour (color)? It had to be asked. Blues, purples, pink and browns.

8. If you were anything other than human, you would be a.. Well, going by spirit animals, I would be a spider, since I'm artistic (which is odd, since spiders wig me out.) If I could choose an animal, I'd love to be a snow leopard or fox. Maybe a deer.

9. Knife. Fork. Spoon. Fork. Spork. Chopsticks. Invent a new utensil.. Um...I'm really no in a inventive mood and can't think of anything that may be usefull!

10. Name 3 things you like. Be creative! I enjoy gaming, pigs, and word games.

11. You can upgrade your car with one thing. Anything in the world. What is it? Well first I would need a car, but besides that, I would upgrade it with the best fuel system so I could get awesome MPG ;)

12. Your favourite (favourite) number and why? 24, because it's my mommy's birthday.

13. You are currently... (interpret this however you wish) waiting for my septum piercing to heal, so my front teeth will stop hurting.

14. You have to play the Hunger Games. You get one weapon of choice. What is it? Bow and arrows.

15. Your craziest dream in 25 words or less. Most of my dreams are nightmares recently, and usually reliving when my uncle put a gun to my mother's head, so not exactly crazy.

16. If you got to play one game for the rest of forever, what would it be? World of Warcraft

17. Make up a word and a meaning. Shiznasty - Something that smells and looks horrid at the same time.

18. What do you think of me? I loff joo!

19. In 25 words or less, why do you think you’re cool? (Even just one fact about you that you find super awesome) I'm very artistic and can pick up and learn something new very quickly. I've taught myself to knit, crochet, bake, and other things quite well.

20. Say goodbye in the most creative way you can think of.. So long, farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, goodnight, I hate to go and leave this pretty sight. So long, farewell Auf Wiedersehen, adieu. Adieu, adieu, To you and you and you
  • Wezlfuss
    Wezlfuss Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    HEY no one will put their chest away...*da perv slinks back to his cave....
    Hah! xD
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    What the heck I am bored right now;
    Go to the London Olympics and hope not to be squished.
    The power to convince people to do bend to my will
    Swim
    Spontaneous; Mystical; Adventurous
    Halloween 2003
    The London Olympic Games
    7. What’s your favorite color (color)? It had to be asked.
    Silver
    Dog
    Foife {A Fork with a Table Knife edge}
    Dogs; Sex; Myself {usually two and three go hand…}
    Hybrid engine
    12. Your favorite number and why?
    77 was the jersey number of my childhood idol and I opted to wear the number when I played sports

13. You are currently... (Interpret this however you wish)
    At work and thankful for a quieter night then last week
    I am going with a Compound bow and Quiver full of Arrows
    Being in a MMA fight to the death and winning several rounds, only to wake-up and find I have beat the crap out of my pillows and had a bloody nose.
    Monoply
    Solotation {So-Low-Tation} [Verb] The act of greeting oneself even though others are in the room.
    It is a two letter word.
    19. In 25 words or less, why do you think you’re cool? (Even just one fact about you that you find super awesome) I am who I am and that is all that I am
    The sun has set and the fun has risen, but this butt has become numbed.