I don't like non cat lovers

Options

Replies

• JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    I still like non-cat lovers, but really like cat lovers more :smile: Here's my rescue kitty who is completely crazy (and so smart it scares me):

Kitty.jpg

IMAG0194.jpg
  • RedVelvetCurls
    RedVelvetCurls Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    If by weird you mean AWESOME cat loving red head, YES I AM!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Omg you're my twin! Lol! I have 2 cats. :3 Nina and Reno:

my_ladycat_nina__by_maloncandy-d48497y.jpg

my_mancat_reno_by_maloncandy-d4849hz.jpg
  • Jillian2128
    Jillian2128 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    i love my kitty!

prettykitty.jpg

and now trying to escape..i have a million and one crazy photos of her i could post all day!!

escape.jpg
  • TheLessOfMe
    TheLessOfMe Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    i aim to have at leeasst 10 cats. it's a deal breaker. If any future partner doesn't like it they can leave!
  • ClarkeEJ
    ClarkeEJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I am loving all the cats...

I only had one cat a year ago but now have six cats after taking in two strays and one had three kittens which we decided to keep... All neutered (or soon to be) tho so our cat family does not grow any bigger.....

Wanda
    Wanda.jpg

Doris
    Doris.jpg

Ruby
    ruby.jpg

Voth
    Voth2.jpg

Batch
    Batch2.jpg

Lyle
    Lyle2.jpg
  • OtekahSunshield
    OtekahSunshield Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    /sigh I fail
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    This is a video of my husband (the one holding the oxygen mask and cat) saving a cat from a house fire. Unfortunately his owners perished in the fire so we ended up adopting him. We named him Cinder and he was pretty burned but has healed nicely and is an awesome addition to our family! (hope the link works!)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rftPi7pDnj4
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I have the biggest smile on my face right now.

This thread makes me so happy.

I need to come back later when I'm on my computer to post pictures of my baby.

EEEEEEEEEEPPPP, I love it here!

You all have beautiful cats!
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    These are my boys - Cairo at the front and Jakarta (Jack) at the back:
    JC-1-1.jpg

They are beautiful! Are they Bengals?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see in a previous post you answered the same question that they are Bengals. :smile:
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Cats are my #1 phobia! They scare the crap out of me -- all the slinking around and staring. <shudders> I also grew up with a Persian named Zeke who was unpredictable and violent. My brother and I lived in terror of that cat. haha

But, I'm glad there are cat lovers because there certainly are many, many unwanted cats in shelters that need homes.
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    This is Stelladactyl. She's a lady.

Resampled952011-12-019511-31-2895945.jpg

MIGER.jpg

Make that an OLD lady... over 10. She is a rescue, in these pics she has eye boogers as she was being treated for a sinus infection.

*edit* and yes, I am aware that she is GAWDAWFUL UGLY. :) Its why we love her. Her nickname is Minger.

She is beautiful in her own way :-) I love cats!!! And when I was still dating, the guy I wound up with, I knew, would have to love cats as much as I did. Thankfully, I didn't have to look for too long. We have 4 cats. Chowder is somewhere in the teen years (I lost track, but he doesn't look or act old). Misty is probably getting up in the double digits in age. Lola is 2, she is a feral cat loose in our bedroom and won't let us touch her (but she can lay on me, whatever sense that makes). And Miracle is 1 just this month. Her name came about because of what we went through trying to save her. She was younger than we thought, so she wasn't getting milk and it was making her slowly starve to death. We rushed her to the emergency vet, the doc said she was 5 minutes from death. They had her on a sugar drip for 2 hours before she started really responding. They were sure she wasn't going to make it because usually only 20 minutes is what they need. She made it, she got stronger, and became the biggest (not in size though) little hilarious terror ever. Now she's a love bug and loves her belly rubbed. Curls up in our arms like a baby.
  • emisu2
    emisu2 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    That is so weird because I had a dream last night with like TONS of cats in it, and they were all so cute... I know that sounds weird but can't help it!! It was only a dream [sigh]...
  • HamsterNut
    HamsterNut Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have a kitten ill post pics of her later :-)
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    MY TRIO❤

thetrio-1.jpg

^^Moose, Chubakka & Abu

088.jpg

^^ Abu a week after we found him. my boyfriend found him abandoned by the mommy cat under a pallat of roofing shingles at the job site he was at. So he brought it home. He was only 2 weeks old. I had to feed him w/ a syringe and make him go to the bathroom.

I am going to be a crazy cat lady when I get older LOL... my boyfriend says I am well on my way...
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    My awesome cat's in my ticker - Cracks! He's a boy and I'm always calling him my crack baby :laugh:
  • DelilahCat0212
    DelilahCat0212 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    My kitteh is in my profile pic. I had to put her down 2 weeks ago. She was with me for 17 years, since I was 19 years old!
  • chadwickdesign
    Options
    Help please- How do you add pics!?!/
  • diddyk
    diddyk Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Now for some of my foster babies...

I also foster cats! I've had over 30 cats in the last year. Too many pictures to start posting them all!

According to the other ladies in my rescue, I'm too young to be a crazy cat lady, so they tell me I'm a "crazy cat lady in training."
  • Amryfal
    Amryfal Posts: 225
    Options
    archibald.jpg

Archibald is all white, except for the orange on his head and his entire tail is orange!

Whoa, lovesquirrels, your Archibald looks EXACTLY like my Jasper! identical!

his sister Welkin is in my profile pic :)
  • krystyleee
    krystyleee Posts: 219
    Options
    Oh! Oh! I love cats, I have to participate! I have two :)

Here is my beautiful Maine Coon, his name is 8-ball. He is super loveable to everyone and used to be super fat when he was younger. Can you believe he will be 19 years old at the end of the year! And his cute butt is still going up and down stairs and eating well and everything. I've had him since I was 3 and I'm 21 now. I am going to be so sad when he passes because I don't even know life without him. I'm gunna cry for days, but I am so THANKFUL he has been here with me this long. 19 years is incredible for a cat.

n1tn3o.jpg

And here is my little orange kitty, Tigger. He came along much later in life and he is about 7 now. He is shy around others but super loveable to me. He's the kind of cat that jumps up on your bed and plops down right on your head! I love him soooo much.

2mp0ac6.jpg