What bad habits do you have that drive your spouse/SO crazy?

Options

Replies

• grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Complaining about his driving.
    Being a complete control freak when I'm doing something and he tries to help. I have a specific order and he comes and messes it up. :):) He understands. lol
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I have tons of imperfections, too many to chose from but I think my biggest annoying quality is that I say "Like" alot or that I am constantly turning down help from men when it comes to a "mans job", I can do anything they can do! My dad taught me well!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    The ones that I am aware of...

1) I leave drawers and kitchen cabinets open
    2) I let the gas tank get below 1/4 full before refilling the car
    3) I talk about mfp too much

My god. We are annoying twins.

I also am generally untidy, and find it close to impossible to put things *in* the washing basket. Drives him mad. That and my increasing collection of running shoes.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    The two traits that I am sure make him crazy are that I have absolutely no patience for trying to make something work and I have low self esteem. When it comes to trying to make something work, I give up if it doesn't work right immediately and he has to come fix whatever it is (he has the patience). With my self esteem, he tells me all the time that he can't understand why it's so low because he thinks I am the most beautiful, competent woman he has ever known. I guess that means he loves me.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    He tells me I'm an evil sleeper. I kick and hit if he touches me apparently.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Oh man where to start! I think my most annoying characteristic is that I pile things. Papers, books, clean clothes. I leave piles of stuff in my wake wherever I go haha. I can manage to keep the majority of shared space clean and even tidy at times but every surface that is mine and mine alone is covered with a pile of junk. Oh well, he should help me cook and clean the house if he wants me to have time to work on my organizational skills!

^This, but then I move the piles around. He's always telling me, "You didn't clean up, you just moved the piles around." I argue for a bit and then I admit defeat. ...sometimes there just aren't places to put things :sad:

^^^^This is my wife! Drives me INSANE!!!!!^^^^

The most annoying thing I do to my wife is argue the above! It's a circle fight if you can't tell.
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I tend to always think of things as "mine" and "their". An example would be, " If anyone needs me, I'll be downstairs watching my TV". Not "the" TV or "our" TV. It drives her nuts, but I can't seem to shake the habit. Sorry babe...

My husband does the same thing and it drives me crazy... He always refers to our vehicle as his even when it is technically in MY name.. lol. I remind him all the time but he doesn't get it either. Oh well what can ya do :)
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    My husband is a cat named Hamburger. He HATES when I don't let him lick the jalapeno cheese dip off the lid. Seriously, he won't talk to me for days.
  • Onemoodycuss
    Onemoodycuss Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My wife hates when I whistle. Even more, she hates when she says "you never listen to me," and I say "I'm sorry, baby, what did you say?"
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    pms
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    i fart a lot, i'm pretty sure she hates that.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    I have a problem with leaving the cupboards open :) Drives him mad.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    and my dresser drawers, just pull out my stuff after rifling through and leave the drawer hanging open lolol
  • ybodwen
    ybodwen Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    SO hates that I put myself down all the time.

^^ this! also that my car is a crazy mess :)
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    I'm a nail biter. He can't stand it, Oh well :)

nope....deal breaker
  • KINGoftheBUFF
    KINGoftheBUFF Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Simple, you shouldn't be eating chips.:smile:
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    For some reason my wife seems to lose it when she finds gun parts and cleaning solvent on the dining room table.
  • alleycat88
    alleycat88 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Interrupting him

Farting/burping
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    hang my clothes up on the floor in a massive pile,

Isn't this an oxymoron? LOL! How do you hang your clothes on the floor? :laugh:
  • Dave_MFP
    Dave_MFP Posts: 32
    Options
    I like to have sex late at night when it's past bedtime. My husband has to wake up super early and doesn't really get enough sleep on those nights. :wink:

Oh the horror!