I don't like non cat lovers

Options

Replies

• jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I love seeing all these cute pics!

cats.jpg

^ That's Nittany (white male) and Chula (female). My roomies and I adopted them from the SPCA about a year and a half ago. Love them both so much!!!
  • sdai3
    sdai3 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    543635_10150674727865740_1418870428_n.jpg
    385679_10150639289290740_1119193082_n.jpg

This is B. His real name's Branson but his previous owner gave him that. He was somewhat of a parting gift hah. Best gift i've ever received. He's my baby. Love him so much
  • carrieblue052
    carrieblue052 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I HAVE A CAT! Ok, no, she's not a cat. She's a demon in a cat suit who exists solely to drive me up the wall and destroy everything good in this world, but I still love her so much :love: She likes unrolling the toilet paper roll, knocking over the wastebasket in the bathroom, and biting my toes when I try to sleep.

11hsbwm.jpg

That's a cute pic
  • clairereds
    clairereds Posts: 23
    Options
    My cats mean the world to me. Here is my cats blog

http://bromfordscats.blogspot.co.uk/

They are also on twitter

Yes I am sad.
    http://twitter.com/bromfordcats
  • paulvt65
    paulvt65 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    We have some nay sayers in this thread! To those who this I'm weird, keep calm, carry on and keep moving!
    This is the official crazy cat, err person, thread!
    LOVE THESE CATS!!!

Has there been a thread yet where someone didn't have an opposing opinion or point of view?
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    We have some nay sayers in this thread! To those who this I'm weird, keep calm, carry on and keep moving!
    This is the official crazy cat, err person, thread!
    LOVE THESE CATS!!!

Has there been a thread yet where someone didn't have an opposing opinion or point of view?

I've been called a friggin weirdo, and I can only assume those people are unhappy since, seriously, how can you be unhappy after seeing all these cute cat pics?!
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    This may also be helpful to you:

crazy-cat-lady-starter-kit.jpg

This picture is absolutely disgusting. Witnessing the terrible things that people do to animals has given me PTSD (I've since recovered...), and this was an instant trigger. Cats in a trashcan...? Please don't post anything of this nature again.

If you can't learn to be respectful and compassionate towards animals, how will you ever learn to apply the same kindness to people?

Those cats probably climbed in there themselves. They're just babies and the babies like to cuddle with their siblings. None of the cats looks hurt, they're just curious and cute!
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I used to have a cat, she was 16 and we had to put her to sleep as she'd developed a major infection...miss her dearly as I'd had her since she was 1.

Unfortunately I can't get another one as I have 4 Huskies now and them and cats do NOT mix!!
  • earthtoemilyy
    Options
    my cat is a celebrity and has his own facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/misterfark

dnbxgn.jpg
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    This is my kitty cat. Her name is Duckie.

67188_10150351903700447_546065446_16209795_4693681_n.jpg
  • earthtoemilyy
    Options
    and my other cat. shes 18 years old, and yes her tongue always sticks out,.
    aax9o4.jpg
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Here's Killer and her water bottle

000_0009-1.jpg

and here she's doing her "pretty Kitty"

100_0014.jpg

dead cat

100_0059.jpg
  • earthtoemilyy
    Options
    my boy fark as a kitten
    2hrpks7.jpg

fark and my pit mix
    spjhmv.jpg

fark...breakdancing?
    2rpyb68.jpg

one more i promise. Old Kitty. Being old. and cute.
    2zxw6sp.jpg
  • hkevans724
    hkevans724 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    What kind of cat is that? I've always wanted one that looks like that but have no idea what breed they are.
    I am a noob when it comes to cats.

I was told she was a Maine Coon but I think she must only be half, because her fur isn't as shaggy as a Maine Coons usually is. But she has the same markings, ears, temperament, and she's really really big. She looks like a full grown cat but she's actually 7 months old.

She looks part main coon to me also..she is beautiful. my friend had on and they called her Munchie... she was a snacker lol she had giant feet.. does yours have giant feet?
  • hkevans724
    Options
    All these kitty pictures are cute!! I love cats, but my husband dislikes them. So I can't have one :(...

My husband said we couldn't have one either.,, I win :) My Cosmo will be 3 this year.. we got her a kitten. But I don't know how to post pictures so I can't share.
  • mizkitty22
    mizkitty22 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Well I love cats and I hate when people say they hate cats. I have four right now and would love like a million lol.
  • hkevans724
    Options
    My kitteh is in my profile pic. I had to put her down 2 weeks ago. She was with me for 17 years, since I was 19 years old!

:sad: :brokenheart: I has sad for you.
  • hkevans724
    Options
    I'd like cats more if they could play fetch. Or you could take them for a walk.

I think my next pet will be a retriever instead.

Cats can play fetch and you can take them for walks.. but people don't take the time to train them
  • hkevans724
    Options
    Stash and Manny - Manx brothers

Do they have any tail?? My Fat Ash does not even have the slightest stump... Vet said that was kinda rare, so just curious!!

Neither of them have any tail.... the Manx we had before these two had about a 1 1/2 inch stump.
    Here is a good pic of Manny that you can see he has no tail.
    CopyofIMG00007-20090621-2044.jpg
    They are like dogs too..... they totally get excited at the door to go for a walk. :tongue:

He is a very handsome kitty!
  • vintagesquirrel
    Options
    I just wanted to say hello again guys!

Haha, it was AWESOME getting a batch of cat loving friend requests this morning. Mwah to all of you feline loving freaks!

Here are some more foster kitties for your attention!!!! Also, one of Stelladactyl, since her gawdawful ugly mug inspired so many friend requests. :D

IMAG0789.jpg

161.jpg

158.jpg

0802.jpg

0782.jpg

aaaaaand Stelladactyl!

IMAG0487.jpg