12 week challenge starting Sunday 7/9/17

Options

Replies

• amszy
    amszy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am interested! I would like to lose30# in the 12 weeks and need some motivation.
    SW 198
    GW 160
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I hope it is not too late to join...I'd love to have a push back on the right path. Started a while back, lost 26 lbs, have gained about 5 back.

SW: 163 (I think...haven't weighed my self in a few days
    GW: 155 in the 12 weeks
  • rockymountainmama
    rockymountainmama Posts: 4 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Can I still join this group? I would love to lose 6-10 lbs in the next 12 weeks but mostly I want to focus on improving habits. SW-150 GW 144 Ultimate GW 137. My first goal I am setting for myself is to log all of my intake between now and Sunday. Cheers!
  • rockymountainmama
    rockymountainmama Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a 40 year old mom from Montana. I need some friends who post regularly to cheer each other on. WHO WANTS TO BE MY FRIEND???
  • Malzy31m
    Malzy31m Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'll join in
  • Malzy31m
    Malzy31m Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My start weight is 228lb and in 12 weeks I would like to be at least 215lb. I feel like that is a reasonable goal weight.
  • RichardM1047
    RichardM1047 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Malzy31m wrote: »
    My start weight is 228lb and in 12 weeks I would like to be at least 215lb. I feel like that is a reasonable goal weight.

I tollaly agree with you, it's all about taking small steps, we all didn't get our extra weight over night, or for that fact even in 12 weeks.
    With the suggestion from my new doctor, he has ask me to try a ten week program to trim off a half a pound per week, which for me it's knocking off 500 calories a day and guess what I can do that as a solid starting point.
    Take care!
  • flabtofab802015
    flabtofab802015 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Rockymountainmama I am close to your age and looking for someone to post regularly to cheer me on too. We could be cheer buddies. We got this!!!
  • mcjdr9039
    mcjdr9039 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just weighed in today 242.6. In the 12 weeks I'd like to be down 10-15 lbs. I am going to kick up my workout so I get at least 15k steps 3 times a week. Transitioning to healthy eating and it is working so I need to stay on track. Have a great day everyone!
  • splitsmcgee
    splitsmcgee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! My goal is 8 kg
  • FrancineJM61
    FrancineJM61 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Well tomorrow i weigh in at Weight Watchers. i feel like I lost this week.
    You mentioned goals well I don't like to set goals I sabotage myself but I will like to increase my steps and cook more.
  • FrancineJM61
    Options
    how do I add my ticker
  • rebetha82
    rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. At 202 right now. Would like to be at 190 by the end of this challenge.
  • mcjdr9039
    mcjdr9039 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Have a fantastic day everyone! It's storming here in Wisconsin but I just bumped up the tension on my desk cycle and away I go! Remember........

Strive for continuous improvement not perfection.
  • staceykirk87
    staceykirk87 Posts: 2 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I would like to join in too please, I am back to MFP after a long break but I'm more determined this time. SW: 14st 12lbs. GW: 14st 0lbs. 1 pound a week at the most is what I'm aiming for throughout my weight loss this time round, I made the mistake in the past of expecting too much too soon and then giving up when I 'failed'. Looking forward to reading all your stories and tips and tricks along the way :)

134779458.png
  • FrancineJM61
    Options
    weighed in today. 1.4 pounds Thought i would of lost more but its not a gain.
  • GoBlue1981
    GoBlue1981 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    After an entire week of the scale not budging an ounce it finally caught up to me and I lost 2.5lbs when I got back from my vacation last night! I felt vindicated:)
  • Jewlz411
    Jewlz411 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge. I need / want the accountability of a challenge. My SW is 220lbs & my goal this challenge is 20 lbs. I'm hoping this challenge will kick start my weight loss as it feels like I have been stuck between 225 & 220 for a long time! We just put a deposit down on a cruise for spring break 2018, so my goal is to be down to 180lb by 3/10/18. My ultimate GW is 150lbs.
    I look forward to hearing everyone else ideas & suggestions for losing the weight & keeping it off. I already drink a ton of water, so I don't think that is an issue for me but I am trying to make sure I log everything I eat/drink and working on increasing my number of steps in a day.
    What are some ideas you have?