25 lbs, who is with me?

Options

Replies

• brocktoon666
    brocktoon666 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Please don’t hesitate to partake. I am finding it helps a lot so far.
  • brocktoon666
    Options
    Steve, I assume people are using the app to track calories and activity rigorously in addition to posting here. I may not have explicitly said it but I am definitely doing that and measuring portions if it’s not already in the default serving size listed in the app.
  • neeps25
    neeps25 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm about 2 weeks in with almost the same amount to lose. Good luck!
  • nickyzarma
    nickyzarma Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’d like to join you guys!!!
  • brocktoon666
    edited March 2018
    Options
    nickyzarma wrote: »
    I’d like to join you guys!!!

You’re welcome to join and follow the thread, post updates and tips.
  • cammyking
    cammyking Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I need to lose around 25 and would love to join in this!!! I've used the log previously but never got into the chat features.
  • brocktoon666
    Options
    I was 125 cals over my limit yesterday. I didn’t get my walk in. While it’s a bit of a slip up, I guarantee that it’s still less than my typical daily intake.
  • GoddessOna
    GoddessOna Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm up for this challenge. I'm new so don't know what to do next. How do you stay connected to help motivate each other? Just follow the thread? How do you add friends so you're able to chat outside the thread? Thanks for your help.
  • brocktoon666
    Options
    GoddessOna wrote: »
    I'm up for this challenge. I'm new so don't know what to do next. How do you stay connected to help motivate each other? Just follow the thread? How do you add friends so you're able to chat outside the thread? Thanks for your help.

Because I am new to this I don’t have the right answer. As of now I am just following the thread, if people want to chat or friend me that’s fine, but I generally don’t have a lot of time to talk. This is about accountability and also immersing myself with like-minded people who want the same goal.
  • dbishoff
    dbishoff Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just getting started! Wanting to lose 25lbs for my upcoming trip to Punta Cana in October!
  • tomasart
    tomasart Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    i need to lose 15 lbs. i am with You! :)
  • MedicPAFoster
    MedicPAFoster Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    136 today and 115 goal, but so far happy with progress from 201 to start. Running is my thing, and now making all our food from scratch, even our breads.
  • jsanfo9382
    jsanfo9382 Posts: 6 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Jumping In here and reading some good stuff so far thanks everybody
  • jd_randolph
    jd_randolph Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Following! I am about a week or so in. Trying keto which so feels like you lose weight because there's not a lot of carb free food available. :/ Any tips, tricks, or encouragement for keto induction appreciated.
  • RunShenRun
    RunShenRun Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I ate my 80 cal yogurt for lunch, took the stairs at work, downed 100 ounces of water, exercised, and ate my veggies for dinner!
  • brocktoon666
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Got my 2 mile walk in. Had a bountiful dinner with mostly boiled vegetables and sautéed spinach and mushrooms, with a side of corned beef and soda bread. Still under budget so time to finish off the night with water and maybe a glass of wine.

Start mentally preparing for the weekend folks, the temptation to gorge and get stinking drunk will be there!
  • brocktoon666
    Options
    Good morning,how is everybody doing?