3 yrs./312lbs. lost & 1yr. from Bodylift and Maintenance

CyberEd312
CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
I posted a Reflection on my blog/website and added several pictures b4 and after... 1 year ago I was packing an overnight bag to head to Columbus Ohio to have a Circumferential body lift to remove 17 lbs. of loose skin after losing over 300+ lbs. I also elected at that time to end my 3 year 3 month weight loss and go in to maintenance ahead of surgery. Fast forward 1 year (hard to believe it has been a year) I wanted to post a reflection on my experience of going through the surgery and what i went through after. The best part is after a little adjustment with my diet over the first month and a half after surgery (had alittle weight gain which pretty much cancelled out the weight I lost in the skin removal) I am happy to say I have maintained my weight at 248 lbs. give or take being up or down a couple pounds on any given week. I am putting up some b4 and afters here but would suggest those that want to see the picture of the incision site and whatnot please go to my page.. ( I might add I had contacted MFP and had gotten permission ahead of any of my post redirecting anyone to my site. I am not selling anything from there only being open and honest for those interested in cosmetic surgery and the process).

My site:

link removed by staff

May 2009
Tribulation_zpsb3a43dac.jpg

Summer 2013
getBusy_zps155c7257.jpg

July 2013
20130714_133242_zps7ebb4c9a.jpg

Replies

• Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Fantastic Ed you always amaze me
  • FredSetToGetFit
    FredSetToGetFit Posts: 286 Member
    All I can say, Wow!!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    You're one of the biggest inspirations on this site and I'm so glad we're pals :flowerforyou:
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    I have seen you here and there on the message boards and it's clear you have inspired a lot of people, including myself. With this post I am sure your success and hard work will inspire even more. Congratulations on your life transformation!!
  • marita_mimi
    marita_mimi Posts: 23 Member
    holy peanut butter, you look A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!
  • Nyksta
    Nyksta Posts: 241 Member
    You can hardly believe its the same person on the pics. Huge congratulations to you.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Really incredible sir. And your dog is adorable. :drinker:
  • mandi_spicer
    mandi_spicer Posts: 37 Member
    What an amazing transformation! Thank you for sharing. :D
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Way to go, Ed.
    tennantclapping.gif
  • I am gobsmacked! Ed, you are a true inspiration. Any hope I ever had of saying/thinking/believing that radical change is not possible has been thwarted by your progress.
    Strong work friend! and thank you so much for sharing your journey. We need to hear your, and so many other, stories of accomplishment.
    peace,
    piercedlibrarian
  • kj26boys
    kj26boys Posts: 73 Member
    I concur with everyone else. This is totally inspirational and amazing. Kudos to you!!!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Awesome, Ed..just awesome!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Wut?! That's a win! :drinker:
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Congrats Ed!! I hope you enjoy living and looking great! (-:
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Awesome job big man.
    Keep it up.
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Congratulations on an amazing body transformation and thanks for sharing and inspiring others!!
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    You are AMAZING!!!! Just WOW!
  • Laura3BB
    Laura3BB Posts: 250 Member
    this is so impressive!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!