3 yrs./312lbs. lost & 1yr. from Bodylift and Maintenance

Options

Replies

• susanmc31
    susanmc31 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic Ed! I've enjoyed reading your blog, you are an encouragement to many people. Keep up the good work!
  • lhs1965
    lhs1965 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration as well as many of the others that have responded to you:
  • demitraknows
    demitraknows Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • Jessie_Dawn
    Options
    WOW!!!! INCREDIBLE!! :)

Proof hard work does pay off and that I need to quit saying "I can't" and "Just do it"!!!

Thank you SO much for sharing!! Awesome job!!!
  • Luwright321
    Luwright321 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look like a whole new person! Looking at you makes me think I can do it too! Thanks for sharing your journey with us!
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation, congrats on all your hard work!1
  • scorpiogal1029
    Options
    You are such an inspiration to everyone. Congrats on your weight loss and being able to maintain it.
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You are simply Amazing!!!
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    We aren't MFP friends, but I've kinda been stalking you from afar, completely in awe of your transformation. You are truly inspiring...and might I add, exceptionally handsome. :flowerforyou:
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Amazing story Ed - right from my first days on MFP I found you a huge inspiration. In fact you (and a couple other people) were the reason I dove into MFP. I know I will have to deal with the body lift in future as well - so it's amazing to read your blog about that. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    We aren't MFP friends, but I've kinda been stalking you from afar, completely in awe of your transformation. You are truly inspiring...and might I add, exceptionally handsome. :flowerforyou:
    QFT! Wow.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    pretty much one of the most awesome transformations i've ever seen in my life. period.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    not+worthy.gif
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Amazing work and dedication!
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing work!
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Congratulations!
  • LankyYankee
    LankyYankee Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Truly one of the most bad *kitten* transformations I have ever seen. You sir are amazing!
  • drazani
    drazani Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Yoa are a true inspiration, congratulations!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and very happy! Good job on all of your hard work. Nice to see the payoff!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!