3 yrs./312lbs. lost & 1yr. from Bodylift and Maintenance

Options

Replies

• miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a job well done :) You look amazing!!!!!!!
  • kuntreeboy
    kuntreeboy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Amazing. You are an inspiration.
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!
  • stevesilk
    stevesilk Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Every time I see or read about you, I am amazed.
  • rrobsgirl
    rrobsgirl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your truly inspirational. I am so very happy for you. Also, you need to stay thin. Your extremely handsome and with the weight off....your a knock out! Seriously dude....kudos.
  • NekaMaye88
    NekaMaye88 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Ummmm...amazingly inspirational!! Will you marry me? lol
  • 150is
    150is Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Errmergerd!!!! you look amazing!!! congratulations and thanks for sharing your story!!!
  • Rhianne18
    Rhianne18 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    What an amazing achievement! Congratulations you are inspirational and looking fantastic!
  • mfernando6
    Options
    amazing.. thanks for sharing
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    So damn amazing. Well done to you!
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring! Amazing work! You look fantastic!
  • aylajane
    aylajane Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    You're amazing Ed, and a true example of what MFP is about. You're not just successful, but you try hard to help others be successful and happy to and that's awesome!

tumblr_inline_mg4j25xqL91qabw0a.gif
    THIS

Congratulation, you are an inspiration!
    Cheers:drinker:
  • marsellient
    marsellient Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I see I'm not the only one who has followed your amazing story since coming to MFP. Thank you for offering your help and advice here, and congratulations on all of your achievements. Love the captions on the pictures!
  • l0velife1
    l0velife1 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am in awe. You are a perfect example of how people can do a huge 180 and change their lives around so that they can live for many more years to come. Being obese should NEVER be what causes anyone's death. My father just lost his best friend to a heart attack that anyone can tell you was from his unhealthy eating habits. I wish more people would understand that these things happen and it is something that can be turned around.

Outstanding job!! You look great
  • bkyoun
    bkyoun Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just incredible. Great job!
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Damn, there ought to be a law against carrying "guns" like that! Truly awesome and inspiring!
  • walterm852
    walterm852 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Way to go, thanks for posting!!!!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I am unhappy that I missed your progress post when you made it, but really happy to have stumbled across it now...better late than never as they say.

You are an amazing person Ed and are a great motivation to many on this site. Not only are you a wonderful person, but you are a badass to boot.

Huge congratulations on all you have achieved.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    What an incredible transformation, Ed! I'm in awe of your dedication and all the hard work you put into getting healthy. Congratulations, keep being amazing. :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!