Women 5'4 - 5"5 with results + Pictures

Options

Replies

• LisaTcan
    LisaTcan Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Amazing work ladies!!! I'm going to the gym now ;)
  • suejabin2014
    suejabin2014 Posts: 116 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Everyone did so Amazing!!! X
  • jumpybeans
    jumpybeans Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    SO inspired by all these posts! I'm 132 lb right now, 5'5"-ish and would like to get down to 120 lb or so.
  • 152krista132
    152krista132 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Bump? Don't know what that means, but it appears to allow you to come back on the thread? Good luck with your journey!
  • chezzabelle82
    chezzabelle82 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Emmatyan wrote: »
    49ba1guVwto.jpg
    xu3Ej3qwWj0.jpg

145 lbs - 125 lbs

You look great
  • Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,592 Member
    Options
    Bump? Don't know what that means, but it appears to allow you to come back on the thread? Good luck with your journey!
    lol bump literally means just "Bring Up My Post" it just raises the activity level of the thread to be higher priority and front page visible. =)
  • LadyFlexible
    LadyFlexible Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Loving this! Has anyone noticed that face shape seems to change with weightloss?
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Loving this! Has anyone noticed that face shape seems to change with weightloss?

Yep. My face is a lot thinner. Part of the reason I decided to stop losing even though I still have quite a bit of fat. I don't want my face to get much thinner.
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Cannot figure out how to post pics, should be before, during & afters on my profile. Am 5' 5.5" and am trying to maintain my loss (still losing so just upped my calories). Total loss ~153 lbs. BMI was 44 odd and now 20%.
  • LadyFlexible
    LadyFlexible Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'll have to see what my face looks like as I go.
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,108 Member
    Options
    airangel59 wrote: »
    Cannot figure out how to post pics, should be before, during & afters on my profile. Am 5' 5.5" and am trying to maintain my loss (still losing so just upped my calories). Total loss ~153 lbs. BMI was 44 odd and now 20%.

I can't see your profile because your feed is private. Congratulations anyhow!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »

I can see it. Your results are amazing!
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,108 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    fanncy0626 wrote: »

I can see it. Your results are amazing!

It's up there now! You look great! Unbelievable transformation! How did you do it?
  • Fabu_lass
    Fabu_lass Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    i love this thread, this is so motivating and inspirational to me, loving all the posts, keep at it ladies, i'm looking to add a progress/results pics to this thread one day
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!