Replies

• zen1910
    zen1910 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Bump! You all look amazing!
  • wikkidwanda
    wikkidwanda Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for posting your pics. I started 2 months ago and though I have taken pictures along the way (one month apart) I haven't weighed myself in a while because it's depressing. Seeing all of your success gives me more motivation!
  • fullylugged
    fullylugged Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You ladies all look happier, healthier and more capable of doing whatever it is that you set your minds to. Keep up the good work.
  • mrsperreault2001
    mrsperreault2001 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    [img]http://i983.photobucket.com/albums/ae318/flutemon/MFP pics/Before_zps21bae477.jpg[/img]
    Before at 234 lbs - August 2012

[img]http://i983.photobucket.com/albums/ae318/flutemon/MFP pics/20140420_100533_zps6d2b49f6.jpg[/img]
    94 lbs lost - at 140 lbs. - Easter 2014

I am 5'4" and 57 years old. Working on the last 6 pounds but only because I wanted to lose 100 lbs when I started. I'm very happy with my size and the new clothes I can wear, as well as my energy level. It's been a great journey!

:)
  • wriri7x
    wriri7x Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    votkuhr wrote: »
    Maintenance since September has been pretty good! Not a lot of difference in pictures here but I've noticed less muffin top, less saddle bags, more defined back, abs area is a bit harder (but still fat over it) and butt is juicier - unghf!

If anyone's got tips / good information on body recomp, please message / add me, and let's talk more. <3

rnl5rlhacomt.jpg

Omg? What did you do?
  • mwebster01
    mwebster01 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and at 278!! Never in my life did I think I would be here:sad: , I am just starting again, I had two boys and ever since my weight gas been going up! I was in the army before kids and use to work out daily but now Im busier than ever! I am trying Vi shakes and healthy nutrition to drop..My goal is to get down at least 100 lbs then get down to 136!
    the Atkins diet is very good.

• ddmusica
    ddmusica Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    September 1, 2014 weighed 173 lbs. May 1 2015 hit goal weight of 133 lbs. I am 5'5" and 46 years old. Feeling great!!! Eating healthy every day and hitting the gym 6 days a week works. :) won't let me post my pix for some reason... :(
  • votkuhr
    votkuhr Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    wriri7x wrote: »
    Maintenance since September has been pretty good! Not a lot of difference in pictures here but I've noticed less muffin top, less saddle bags, more defined back, abs area is a bit harder (but still fat over it) and butt is juicier - unghf!

If anyone's got tips / good information on body recomp, please message / add me, and let's talk more. <3

Omg? What did you do?

Hi there! I've mainly been doing weights 3 - 4 times a week. I try to sneak in a cardio session in there somewhere. I don't think I'm progressing fast enough, but at least there's progress I guess.
  • itsmethao
    itsmethao Posts: 39 Member
    Options

Omg? What did you do?

Hi there! I've mainly been doing weights 3 - 4 times a week. I try to sneak in a cardio session in there somewhere. I don't think I'm progressing fast enough, but at least there's progress I guess.

I'd love to get your progress! What kind of weights did you do? I just don't know where to start.
  • votkuhr
    votkuhr Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    itsmethao wrote: »

Omg? What did you do?

I'd love to get your progress! What kind of weights did you do? I just don't know where to start.

@itsmethao I do big compound movements: squats, deadlifts, flat bench presses, overhead presses and rows - followed by smaller, isolation work. My training days are a split of Upper Body A, Lower Body A, Upper Body B and Lower Body B. The barbell has essentially become my best friend. :)
  • carole4000
    carole4000 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone on inspiring and amazing weight loss achievements. I'm 5' 4" and have been stuck at 141 lbs for months but feel I should be lower! Any tips appreciated. :)
  • Eri0515
    Eri0515 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wow, some of you have really made progress and look really awesome. I'm 5'5 and I started 38 days ago, I have been working to stay within my calories. It's a hard road for sure but it's worth following. I've lost 7.6 lbs so far and I will keep fighting.
  • fluffy2beastmode
    fluffy2beastmode Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Love this, so inspiring! Bumping for more lol.
  • SaffronSunrise
    SaffronSunrise Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Seriously!!! Y'all are so motivating & the transformations are amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!