shorties weight loss pics

Options

Replies

• crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I lost 30 pounds, I'm 5'0". Took me a couple years but I did it!
    Untitled.jpg
    100_0241.jpg

A LOT of Jillian Michaels, elliptical every day for 30 minutes, and counting calories. :)

AHH you look amazing. I'm inspired to start the 30-day shred again..for the 3rd time. Can I ask how many calories you ate a day and how long it took you to lose? I'm 5'1 and having such a hard time getting below 100. (My goal is 95).

To: alyssaowens
    Excuse me?
    I am sorry to say that but you look sick to me. I know several people with the same problem, and their body and especially face, look the same as yours. Be careful girl!

Wow! Saying "I'm sorry" before you're rude, doesn't make you any less rude.
    That's another human being, with real feelings that you're talking to, not just a name on your computer screen.

Not one of us on this earth has the right to tell someone else that they look 'sick'.

She looks beautiful, well done to her.

You look incredible!!! Man I want your abs!

Just have to say, she never actually said how much she weighed, and we all carry our weight differently..... She should be very proud of her self and I'd like those abs too :wink:
  • muktyfitness
    muktyfitness Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    bump
  • muktyfitness
    muktyfitness Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    5' 0"

bacopy.jpg

You look fantastic!
    amazing transformation!!
  • lilred806
    lilred806 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Bump for later!
  • mosertheninja
    mosertheninja Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!
  • Sizethree4Ever
    Sizethree4Ever Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I lost 30 pounds, I'm 5'0". Took me a couple years but I did it!
    Untitled.jpg
    100_0241.jpg

A LOT of Jillian Michaels, elliptical every day for 30 minutes, and counting calories. :)

AHH you look amazing. I'm inspired to start the 30-day shred again..for the 3rd time. Can I ask how many calories you ate a day and how long it took you to lose? I'm 5'1 and having such a hard time getting below 100. (My goal is 95).

Excuse me?
    I am sorry to say that but you look sick to me. I know several people with the same problem, and their body and especially face, look the same as yours. Be careful girl!

Wow! Saying "I'm sorry" before you're rude, doesn't make you any less rude.
    That's another human being, with real feelings that you're talking to, not just a name on your computer screen.

Not one of us on this earth has the right to tell someone else that they look 'sick'.

She looks beautiful, well done to her.

You look incredible!!! Man I want your abs!

Just have to say, she never actually said how much she weighed, and we all carry our weight differently..... She should be very proud of her self and I'd like those abs too :wink:

Wow! Amazing job, you look so fit.
  • Louder4
    Louder4 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    5' 1 here, bumping!!!!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Bump! I want to see how far I can get this next month or two before I post in this thread, but I do have some before/afters in my profile pictures :smile:.
  • Ampedette
    Ampedette Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    23saz9j.jpg

The one in white is 3 months post partum.I think I was 165 or so.The other one is at 126 pounds.I need to lose more.The second pic is about 2 and a half months after the first pic.

Still got a ways to go,but I'll keep pushing through :)

Everyone here is inspiring!!!

*Edited to add photos*
  • grocha12
    grocha12 Posts: 1
    Options
    Good for you! Congrats!
  • chooselove
    chooselove Posts: 106 Member
    Options

Excuse me?

sounds like someone's jealous..

she looks great. stop raining on people's parades.
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    omg i am speechless! every single one of you looks absolutly incredible! i hope this weightloss has brought you all the confidence and happiness you were searching for. :flowerforyou:
  • sangeyvang
    sangeyvang Posts: 182
    Options
    5'0
    Highest weight: 189
    Lowest weight: 116
    Current weight: 130

Goal weight (for wedding) 118-120

ano386.png

WZ3d.jpeg
    (^not really a before/after pic- more of a 5lb difference max)

beautiful!! that's the size i wanna be! :) and i'm the same height!
  • littlebutnice
    littlebutnice Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    great work
  • vanessamcinnis
    vanessamcinnis Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm also 5'2", and in about a year and a half I went from 189 lbs (size 14/16) to 158 lbs (size 10). Trying to lose the last layer of fat over these abs, but I did P90X, Insanity, Turbo Jam, and Turbo Fire. Yep, I'm a BeachBody junkie.

Before_After_03312012.jpg

You look amazing! I hope you don't take this the wrong way but your backside looks awesome! Girls pay for that $***!

Totally agree! That *kitten*... lol
  • Fivefeetjo
    Fivefeetjo Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2'' just so you know :)
    The first picture I was somewhere between 170-180
    The recent picture I'm somewhere between 130-125.

awaut2.png

Wow, you're gorgeous!
  • Fivefeetjo
    Fivefeetjo Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    23saz9j.jpg

The one in white is 3 months post partum.I think I was 165 or so.The other one is at 126 pounds.I need to lose more.The second pic is about 2 and a half months after the first pic.

Still got a ways to go,but I'll keep pushing through :)

Everyone here is inspiring!!!

*Edited to add photos*

That's a HUGE difference.
  • trollsb
    trollsb Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    5'2"
    94kg(207) start. to 85kg(187) to 75kg(165)
    combodiet.jpg

From the thread I made herel
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/871330-almost-at-the-halfway-mark-but
  • monrl
    monrl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!!! Everyone who posted looks awesome! I am 5'2'' and starting around 155 :) I'd love to be down to 130 by August 31 (wedding), but will be happy with any loss! This is the most motivating thread I have come across yet - I actually feel like I can do this now!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!