shorties weight loss pics

Options

Replies

• MrsPixelbark
    MrsPixelbark Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    This'll be the first time I've put any photos like this on here, as I wasn't honestly sure if I wanted to look back. Honestly, the images from before I started volunteering terrified me: I DO NOT want to go back there. I'm 5"3 (162cm) for a reference, went from a size 18-20 UK to a 12 UK size now.

Well, here's from before anything started, I was at my heaviest at the time. Not quite sure just how heavy, but I can presume it was around the 100kg mark.

IMG_1308_zps3a128b49.jpg

Last summer after doing eight months of volunteering. Around the 75-80kg mark.

IMG_1988_zps2da0dab2.jpg
    IMG_3344_zps416e5d3b.jpg

A few weeks ago at 69kg:

photo7_zpsaf8b1b24.jpg

I've lost a bit since that photo (down another 4.3kg), and I hope to lose another 15 before I'm at my goal, but I'm getting there!
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Bump just because I am new to MFP and was looking for some motivation, and found thise great topic post! I'm 5' 1-1/2" and hoping to lose about 80-90 lbs, I am 226.4 at my start weight a couple of weeks ago and only lost 2 pounds so it looks soooo far away, but seeing these pics helps me feel its achievable and WILL be worth the time it takes to lose the weight!!! Congrats to everyone on here, so amazing and inspiration and MOTIVATIONAL!

Diana
  • RacheUk82
    RacheUk82 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    What an excellent thread! So glad I stumbled across this!

I'm 5'4, currently at 204lb, (was 222 before MFP) I always think how slim can my body realistically go? I have huge hips and *kitten* but your pics prove that my body can slim down quite nicely if I continue to work hard!

Keep going.... I'm right behind you!
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    Amazing thread!
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    167 lbs
    weddingpic.jpg

NSSPLITPIC.jpg

flexphoto1.jpg-137 lbs

Ahem.... Holy guacamole! You're a freaking Glamazon, absolutely gorgeous!
  • samfuturefit
    Options
    bump! 5 feet even!
  • corbyxo
    corbyxo Posts: 22
    Options
    BUMP!!!! love this thread :) so much inspiration :)
  • denisek80
    denisek80 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    This thread is awesome!!!
  • sdwdickson
    sdwdickson Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Awesome thread, I am 5'2 and just started, hopefully I will have incredible pictures to post also in a few months.
  • AyanaSan
    AyanaSan Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    beforenafter_zpse448a09d.jpg

Not sure if this worked.. but the first photo was fall of 2011.. the second fall 2012. You ladies keep me inspired!!! :happy:
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2. i started this journey in Feb. 2012. I was 154 lbs. I am now 117.
    6969923476_8888919bd1.jpg
    This is my "Before" photo. by Khrystina the Ninja, on Flickr
    7230055054_9b40d3a085.jpg
    DSCN7562 by Khrystina the Ninja, on Flickr
    And just started some weight training.
    7633031376_0c9c8672bc.jpg
    'nuff said by Khrystina the Ninja, on Flickr
    I started though with CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO!

WOWWWW!
  • mightymac
    mightymac Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    i was 206 lbs in march 2012 when i started my weightloss journey, i'm 5'4. i'm now 152lbs now, aiming to get down to 140lbs.
    dec 2011
    meee.jpg

dec 2012
    DSCF6414.jpg
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Wow! At 5'0" myself, you are all an inspiration to me!
  • Pinkgurl13
    Pinkgurl13 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    BUMP

=)
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • hokubabe
    hokubabe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Everyone looks so fabulous! I'm 4'11" and 158.8. Hopefully someday I can post pics in this thread.
  • yamsteroo
    yamsteroo Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and have lost 34lbs (17.5 since Jan) 11 more to go!
    Here's my blog on how I do it: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/WendyFitMom

Always accepting new MFP friends for support and tip sharing, especially fellow shorties! :)

ProgressPic.jpg

That is such an inspiration for someone just starting out! You look really great now, it's hard to believe there's only 34lb of difference but I guess us shorties can't afford to carry any extra weight :)
  • ratticuss
    ratticuss Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    BUMP BECAUSE THESE PHOTOS ARE AMAZING! You all are an inspiration to this 5' 1.5" girlie (and you ALL know that 1/2 inch totally counts!!!) I hope to be able to share photos like these a year from now! On my way to a healthier me, I've let myself go and put myself last for too many years! I have been looking for some extra motivation to keep me going and seeing other shorties out there with awesome results is definitely motivating! Keep them coming!

Diana
  • lildee55
    lildee55 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!