shorties weight loss pics

Options

Replies

• NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Taller person here (5' 6") jumping in here just to tell you all what an inspiration you are!! Your transformations are jaw-dropping, really. Way to go!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I did not see anyone as short as me. I am 64 and 4'8" tall. Current weight about 146. Having big problem losing weight even though I exercise almost daily ranging from 30 to 45 minutes and some days more than an hour. ( been using Leslie Sansone DVD for about 3 years.) Setting my calories intake to 1000 plus I eat calories from exercise. Really gettiing sick of little or no progress.

You just might do better if you increased your calories. That is very low.
  • KJanae87
    KJanae87 Posts: 54
    Options
    I am 5' 2.75" (the .75 DOES count lol) I have lost 44lbs since April. 74lbs since my highest weight (Oct. 2010 214lbs pregnant). My results are in my profile! I don't have any from my highest weight or the months following my sons delivery bc I avoided cameras at all costs!Feel free to friend me...please include a message I don't accept requests without a message if I don't know you. :) good luck!
  • mommy2two07
    mommy2two07 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft2in and started out around 230-240 in 2010 and am now 184lbs. If anyone who wants to add me feel free to do so . For those who have had success further along than me do you have any tips or advice ?
  • tmoore_20
    tmoore_20 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    These pictures are so amazing and very motivating! I make it a point to look at least 2 success stories everyday to keep me on track and as a fellow shortie this is amazing! I can't wait to get to the point of posting my success story,.
  • Cat_from_Chicago
    Cat_from_Chicago Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    It's likely no one will read this but all the ladies in this thread are AMAZING. It takes courage to lose weight and post that weight loss all over the internet for others to critique. I do think some of you have gone too small because I just like curly, luscious healthy bodies but that's just me. Nonetheless it took a lot of time, hard work, dedication, and most of all PATIENCE to get to where you are now & for that you should be proud, no matter what. No matter how many tries; no matter how many fails; no matter how much temptation; you have made it. Keep up the good work. You are all soooo inspirational for me. :flowerforyou:
  • dittmarml
    dittmarml Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I did not see anyone as short as me. I am 64 and 4'8" tall. Current weight about 146. Having big problem losing weight even though I exercise almost daily ranging from 30 to 45 minutes and some days more than an hour. ( been using Leslie Sansone DVD for about 3 years.) Setting my calories intake to 1000 plus I eat calories from exercise. Really gettiing sick of little or no progress.

Open your diary and we might be able to help...
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Wow ladies looking good!
  • melclare10
    melclare10 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    5'1 250 to current 186!! I felt and looked horrible. I can't believe how much weight I've lost! p.s. i know what I'm holding! Just posing lol
    jkc4xt.jpg

2ebzx1t.jpg
  • debjae
    debjae Posts: 242
    Options
    bump
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Best thread EVER! I'm 5'3, 42 and so super motivated and inspired after seeing every single set of photos on here. You all look amazing and gorgeous and wonderful.

Thank you so much XX
  • Confettiiii
    Confettiiii Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 3, my highest weight was 185 and i'm currently 124.

At 185

5b6c241d.jpg

7ef88ed2.jpg

0c8eff6c.jpg

411f9e44.jpg

3d3e9dfe.jpg

Taken on friday

5087669c.jpg

I'm aiming to lose another 10lbs or so.
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Inspiring thread and some amazing pictures!! Congratulations to all of you :D I'm a fellow shorty myself - 5ft 2ins (possibly 5ft 1.5ins), so I'm hoping that I'll be able to join all of you with the after pictures! Well done and keep up the brilliant work everyone :flowerforyou:
  • 92_sweetheart
    92_sweetheart Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • gillsta_21
    gillsta_21 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Im not done yet but I've lost 30-35 lbs so far, dont know if that counts as significant but I went from a size 14 to 8 (misses- 4 in womens). I carry all my weight in the middle.

insanityweek2.jpg

Edit: I forgot to add, Im 5ft tall.

Any weight loss is significant! You look fantastic...Keep it Up!!!!
  • sargent1976
    sargent1976 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    bump for inspiration.
  • TeamNoExcuses
    Options
    love this thread! very inspiring! Go team short girls!! woo, we rock!
  • cvstokke
    cvstokke Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    bump for inspiration - great job everyone!
  • proudaunt
    Options
    bump for days when this journey seem too tough! Great job and thanks for posting pics!
  • mdollian
    mdollian Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Love the inspirational women here !! and all the encouraging words !! you ladies are AWESOME and I'm proud to see your journey's keep up the good work everyone !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!