What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    vegmebuff wrote: »
    @JL2513 - those smoothie bowls look absolutely yummo!!! Do you know how they 'made' the 5 mushroom blend? I love adding things to my smoothies...

I think it's kind of like the Four Sigmatic blends where they're already blended and packaged for you. So not sure what exactly's in the blend.
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    JL2513 wrote: »
    vegmebuff wrote: »
    @JL2513 - those smoothie bowls look absolutely yummo!!! Do you know how they 'made' the 5 mushroom blend? I love adding things to my smoothies...

I think it's kind of like the Four Sigmatic blends where they're already blended and packaged for you. So not sure what exactly's in the blend.

Funny - I got a Four Sigmatic coffee one (a sample) last week (haven't even tried it yet though...)- I'm thinking of getting some Reishi mushroom powder (no caffeine).
    Thanks
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Bison burger, parsnip fries, salad and a nice pint of Guiness :)
    jip9lwgix1yn.jpg

In a Heineken glass....what a disgrace lol
  • madwells1
    madwells1 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Pan seared Halibut with Fresh tomato, pineapple and avocado salsa
    95jo6ow700jx.jpg
  • madwells1
    madwells1 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    acpgee wrote: »
    General Tso chicken with deep frying step done in the air fryer. Som tam. Plain rice.

What is your recipe for Som Tam. Looks amazing.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,625 Member
    Options
    madwells1 wrote: »
    acpgee wrote: »
    General Tso chicken with deep frying step done in the air fryer. Som tam. Plain rice.

What is your recipe for Som Tam. Looks amazing.

I was recently gifted John Thompson's authorative book "thai food" and used his basic recipe but with a few tweeks.

https://www.gourmettraveller.com.au/recipes/chefs-recipes/david-thompson-green-papaya-salad-som-dtam-malakor-7360

Snake beans are hard to find so two of those are replaced with 10 green beans. The green papaya is hard to find in London so I substituted a spiralized carrot combined with a spiralized granny smith apple. We didn't have cherry tomatoes on hand, so I put in a small handful of watercress and coriander instead. I tend to do the garlic and roasted peanuts with a cooks knife which I think is less work than pounding everything in a pestle and mortar.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,625 Member
    Options
    Whoops. It's David Thompson's book on Thai Food.
  • ClaudiaDawn2
    ClaudiaDawn2 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Fish taco, macaroni salad, corn salsal3e3id1ztiog.jpeg
    aa0ltegshpwv.jpeg