• LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    You rock!!

This is my favourite of my DVDs. It really works your butt, too, I've noticed!
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    How many inches did you lose off your abs?
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    <== Got my abs from 6W6P! Love this DVD!
  • FabulousKP
    FabulousKP Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kg6blue
    kg6blue Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You just talked me into it... the abs need ALOT of work!!! THanks!!!
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    How many inches did you lose off your abs?

I still have one week left to do so I will measure upon completion. I did take a sneaky peek at my waist measurement at day 15 though and I'd lost an inch at that point.
  • a_new_dawn
    Options

Wow! They are impressive abs indeed! There you go guys if I didn't convince you this DVD is great those abs will!!
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Pregnancy was not kind to me, either... you're "before" pics look very similar to where I'm at right now - you have completely inspired me to get this DVD and get some abs, too!!!

By the way - good for you for working so hard! You look fantastic!!!
  • ninavivi
    ninavivi Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    great pics!! i 'm starting this one once im done with the 30ds. I just started this one this week. But now i'm looking forward to this one!!
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    After 1 week i could already see a difference in my tummy...i could feel the strength building up in my arms and back...

I completed week 5 today and here is my progress so far:

I did this following 30 day shred and Ripped in 30, both fantastic workouts.

I seriously cannot recommend this DVD enough.. I've had 4 kids and pregnancy really wasn't kind to me but it has STILL given me abs, so that just speaks for itself!!

OK, you are fabulous!!! Just the kick I need. I have the 30-day shred with weights, 6w6p and a buns video. They have literally sat in my closet since I bought them 5 months ago! You have just given me the kick in the pants I need to do these. My stomach looks alot like your before picture....
  • Tebbspcad
    Tebbspcad Posts: 233
    Options
    Wow - my tummy looks very similar to how yours did, I've had my 3 kids & 3 horrible pregnancies - So now after seeing your results I've just placed an order for 6W6P! I will be taking before and after shots & hopefully my results won't be too disimilar to yours - Thanks for the inspiration!
    :happy:
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!!!! AWESOME JOB!! MUST TRY THIS DVD AFTER I'M DONE 30DS!!
  • a_new_dawn
    Options
    I am so glad I have inspired so many people to give this DVD a try. After my body being "ruined" by 4 pregnancies I thought I was a lost cause. I never ever imagined my progress would be so good, I can't really believe that's how I look now, my brain still thinks I'm that person in picture 1...it's quite strange.

I will stress though, YES, this DVD does bring great results BUT you do have to work for it. Parts of it are very challenging indeed, especially during level 2... The early days saw me scraping myself off the floor at the end of the workout, and a few times being on the floor on all fours with my head in my hands trying to recover!! Lol. Please don't be put off though, it's worth every single drop of sweat and every single ache. Its by far the best £10 I've ever spent.
  • mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    For people who have done a lot of Jillian Michaels DVDs- are there any where you don't have to use weights? I'm going on holiday in a few weeks and want a DVD workout to take with me but won't have access to weights.
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options

Wow! They are impressive abs indeed! There you go guys if I didn't convince you this DVD is great those abs will!!

Awww...thanks! You've come a long way, and if you keep working on it, you can do it too!
  • a_new_dawn
    Options
    I have another 6 pack thread you might like to take a look at, it was written by a mfp of mine and it gives you another great example of the fantastic results gained by what i'd call "real" people, people like me who may still have the odd lump or bump, or stretchmarks etc

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/715857-6w6p-results
  • a_new_dawn
    Options
    For people who have done a lot of Jillian Michaels DVDs- are there any where you don't have to use weights? I'm going on holiday in a few weeks and want a DVD workout to take with me but won't have access to weights.

Yoga meltdown? Which is a power yoga, it doesn't use any weights.

I think most JMs can be done without weights as in the beginner version (Maddie, Shelley etc)
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    You could buy a couple of cheap cans of food for 2 pound weights or thereabouts. Or two 32 ounce water bottles full of water.
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Yoga Meltdown doesn't use weights. Not sure about any others, though this one only requires one weight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!