Six week 6 pack - much more than just an ab workout *pics*

Options
12346»

Replies

• amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Great results-thanks for posting the links!!
    A
  • Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    The cuts you have now are awesome... ::looking ino doing this dvd in the future::
  • ItsSamantha
    Options

Wow you look amazing.I would say 6 week six pack did work!Really considering do this workout after i finish ripped in 30!Thanks for sharing!
  • mnlght535
    Options
    I think you look amazing. Not sure why your pictures were removed in the first place. You are covered in places you need to be covered. I don't get what the big deal is. That aside, you've done a terrific job. Thanks for the share and keep up the great work :)
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    It said pics were deleted by staff so I couldn't see them. Good job though!!!!
  • AsellusReborn
    AsellusReborn Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    There are racier pics on here all the time - don't really get why the staff felt these needed to be remove. People post smaller bikinis and I didn't even realize you were wearing panties until they were removed for that reason. Weird, but congrats on your results!
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing!!!! You did a great job!!!! :happy: Saw nothing wrong with the pics, it's not like you were naked cause you did have clothes on!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!