110 pounds down and 25 to go!!! Female, lots of pictures!

Options

Replies

• AlisonC2017
    AlisonC2017 Posts: 16 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Wow...those are amazing results and you look fantastic! Such a great inspiration!!!!

PS. Your whole body just screams confidence on your after photos...its so amazing!
  • Zaezae2k
    Zaezae2k Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You were and are a very beautiful person. I'm glad that now you feel the inner you matches the outer you. Live long and continue to enjoy life to the fullest.
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    opycha wrote: »
    WHY WOULD YOU GO LOW CARB!!! WHY ARE YOU PUSHING YOURSELF INTO MAKING YOUR BODY ILL THROUGH KETOSIS! YOU HAVE TO CARB UP, THIS IS RETARDED!!! #GOVEGAN #HCLF

Good point - she looks so sickly, and her methods clearly did not work...

Did you even look at the photos? :)

Tiffany, you look fantastic and are a real inspiration. Thank you for posting these!
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. You look so healthy and happy, and I'm sure your husband sees the difference in your confidence. Keep up the good work you look great! It's amazing that good ol diet and exercise actually works, huh? ;)
  • tiffany0127
    tiffany0127 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. You look so healthy and happy, and I'm sure your husband sees the difference in your confidence. Keep up the good work you look great! It's amazing that good ol diet and exercise actually works, huh? ;)

Thank you!! Yes, I think everyone can see the difference in my confidence. Hahaha.
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    SueSueDio wrote: »
    opycha wrote: »
    WHY WOULD YOU GO LOW CARB!!! WHY ARE YOU PUSHING YOURSELF INTO MAKING YOUR BODY ILL THROUGH KETOSIS! YOU HAVE TO CARB UP, THIS IS RETARDED!!! #GOVEGAN #HCLF

Good point - she looks so sickly, and her methods clearly did not work...

Did you even look at the photos? :)

Tiffany, you look fantastic and are a real inspiration. Thank you for posting these!

Hahaha, haters gonna hate! Thank you so much!!! :)<3
  • smint2015
    smint2015 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow, beautiful, bless you. Enjoy all things you've missed all that time. Thanks for sharing!
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    smint2015 wrote: »
    Wow, beautiful, bless you. Enjoy all things you've missed all that time. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you!! :)
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look FANTASTIC!!! Great idea to take lots of before pictures too. You're such an inspiration!!!
  • cmorris30316
    cmorris30316 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing ! Congratulations!!
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    Wow, you look FANTASTIC!!! Great idea to take lots of before pictures too. You're such an inspiration!!!

Thank you!! I love before/during/afters ;)
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    Simply amazing ! Congratulations!!

Thank you!!

• rin1130
    rin1130 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Where did you buy your clothes in the before pics? So cute and fattering. I am always at a loss with clothing
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    rin1130 wrote: »
    You look awesome. Where did you buy your clothes in the before pics? So cute and fattering. I am always at a loss with clothing

Torrid was my GO TO store, by far!!! I still wear their jeans (sizes 12-28) because I have a big butt and thighs and they are perfect for curvy girls. I would also shop at Maurices plus size section. Those were pretty much my two main places to go.
  • chericarew
    chericarew Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Your eyes just pop now, really brings out how pretty they are! You look amazing, great job!! This is such an inspiration for me (my start weight is about where you started). Serious congrats are in order for you!!
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    chericarew wrote: »
    Your eyes just pop now, really brings out how pretty they are! You look amazing, great job!! This is such an inspiration for me (my start weight is about where you started). Serious congrats are in order for you!!
    Thank you so much!!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. Stories like yours keep a lot of us going. You look awesome.
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    nowine4me wrote: »
    Thank you for sharing. Stories like yours keep a lot of us going. You look awesome.

Thank you so much!! I agree, I always love looking at before/after pics.
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    jkhoffe wrote: »
    You look CRAZY AMAZING! Great Job! I hope to be able to post pics like that one day
    Aww, thank you!!! I've lost about 13 more pounds since this picture, 11 to goal. I can't wait to post my FINAL success story, lol. I also can't wait to read yours!!
  • edwardmack23
    edwardmack23 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    motivational and inspirational
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!