110 pounds down and 25 to go!!! Female, lots of pictures!

Options

Replies

• 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 876 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    You look fantastic and have done an amazing job.
  • riannrn
    riannrn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!! I totally understand! What a great job! I too am a mother of 3, and have lost 57 pounds! That's awesome!
  • rebeccaj822
    rebeccaj822 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look great and I love seeing all the intermediate pictures!! Thank you for posting your transformation. It's so motivating!!!!!!
  • _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    Options
    great job! you were already beautiful but now you're just a smaller version of your beautiful lol
  • cog62
    cog62 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. Way to go! I bet moving is so much easier for you now. I can't wait to experience those kinds of results!
  • ilovedaisychains
    ilovedaisychains Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    WOW.. What a transformation.. Well done!! Your story has really inspired me. I have about 5 stone ish that i need to lose and your pics have given me hope. Thanks for sharing :)
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done, thanks for sharing.
  • Internistella
    Internistella Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration. You were gorgeous before and now you are healthy AND gorgeous. I love your style too!
  • larali1980
    larali1980 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Girl. You are awesome. Congrats!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @tiffany0127 Love that you shared so many before and after photos it's great to see the progression it's what inspires me that I'll get there too. ;)

Girl you worked hard to reach your goal of getting healthier and it shows!
  • marchmommy0311
    marchmommy0311 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Thanks for sharing! I too have pcos and battle the cravings and sugar addiction. Did you stay under a certain amount of carbs?
  • Red13
    Red13 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Curious, d
  • Red13
    Red13 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Oops, do you take anything for your PCOS? Supplements? Meds?
  • negirl331
    negirl331 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am just starting my journey ( again)!
  • jazzsparkss
    jazzsparkss Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • LosingIt2022
    LosingIt2022 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My Gawd - I'm blown away! You look sensational - I'm bookmarking this to come back to when I need reminding of why I'm doing this and what I want to achieve. ROLE MODEL!
  • tiffany0127
    tiffany0127 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    My Gawd - I'm blown away! You look sensational - I'm bookmarking this to come back to when I need reminding of why I'm doing this and what I want to achieve. ROLE MODEL!

Thank you so much!! I'm trying!! I am down another 10 pounds from when I posted this in October. 13 more to goal!!
  • fotogyrl25
    fotogyrl25 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. Sounds like you completely changed your lifestyle and it paid off. Congrats to you.
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    fotogyrl25 wrote: »
    Absolutely amazing. Sounds like you completely changed your lifestyle and it paid off. Congrats to you.

Thank you!! Yes, life is definitely different in so many good ways! It's tough but worth it.
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    Red13 wrote: »
    Oops, do you take anything for your PCOS? Supplements? Meds?

I did take Metformin for a while but it did not help. Honestly, it's like being stuck in a vicious cycle because the weight makes the symptoms more present/aggravated but because of the PCOS it's hard to lose weight. I would research low carb dieting as well as "linking" your carbs and protein at every meal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!