110 pounds down and 25 to go!!! Female, lots of pictures!

Options

Replies

• tiffany0127
    tiffany0127 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing! Also where did you get that elephant shirt??? I NEED it!!!!!

Hahaha, thank you! I got it at Hollister actually. I'm sure they still have it!
  • Erfw7471
    Erfw7471 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Very inspirational!
  • Jesslynn3282
    Jesslynn3282 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the pictures and story! You are an inspiration! I am now at my heaviest I have ever been (260lbs) for 5'4'' I feel depressed about how I let myself get to that point of feeling unhealthy and not fit and starting to have the aches and out of breath at times. Seeing that you did this yourself makes me feel like I can actually do this too. Thank you!
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    Erfw7471 wrote: »
    You look fabulous!! Very inspirational!

Thank you so much!! I really just take it one step at a time :)
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    Thank you for the pictures and story! You are an inspiration! I am now at my heaviest I have ever been (260lbs) for 5'4'' I feel depressed about how I let myself get to that point of feeling unhealthy and not fit and starting to have the aches and out of breath at times. Seeing that you did this yourself makes me feel like I can actually do this too. Thank you!

Thank you!! Keep going!!! You only fail when you quit trying.
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous and your before and after. Those eyes!! They light up even brighter now. Also your eyebrows are just fantastic, I'm not sure if it is makeup or natural, but full brows are beautiful and they frame your face in a great way. :p
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    erojoy wrote: »
    You look absolutely gorgeous and your before and after. Those eyes!! They light up even brighter now. Also your eyebrows are just fantastic, I'm not sure if it is makeup or natural, but full brows are beautiful and they frame your face in a great way. :p

Thanks!! They are all natural. I pretty much suck at all things girly so I wouldn't know how to do makeup on them if I tried. Lol. I barely ever wear makeup unless my daughter does it for me. Hahaha. I do have a great esthetician though that waxes and shapes them for me!
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    Nailed it! Huge accomplishment, you look great.

Thank you so much!!
  • allysar
    allysar Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are beautiful in all of your photos but you are beautiful and healthier in the current photos! Amazing, what an inspiration
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    allysar wrote: »
    Wow! You are beautiful in all of your photos but you are beautiful and healthier in the current photos! Amazing, what an inspiration

Thank you so much :)
  • ImOneStepCloser
    ImOneStepCloser Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Absolutely beautiful transformation!!
  • Valeriepei
    Valeriepei Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful in the before pics and beautiful AND radiant in the after!
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    Absolutely beautiful transformation!!

Thank you!! I'm trying! Lol
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    Valeriepei wrote: »
    You were beautiful in the before pics and beautiful AND radiant in the after!

Aww, thank you so much!! :blush:
  • EdB9992015
    EdB9992015 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great work :)
  • missanne11
    missanne11 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey in August 2014. I was nearly 300 pounds, a mother of three, and very depressed. I was addicted to food. I was becoming a hermit. My life revolved around what I should eat, shouldn't eat, wanted to eat, and couldn't eat. I had tried to lose weight many times with small losses and large gains.
    My aha moment was walking through Sam's Club with my husband. I was out of breath, my joints ached, I was waddling, and I could just FEEL my weight everywhere. I decided to speak with my Dr and through research of my own found that a low carb diet is best for women with PCOS.
    I began a low carb, no refined sugar, no alcohol, portion control lifestyle. Within two weeks I lost twenty pounds and my cravings were almost non existent. I needed something that I could fit into my lifestyle and follow long term and this happened to be it. After a few months I started walking five times a week and lifting twice a week. Today I do several cardio workouts 6 times a week (Zumba, C25k, PiYo) and lift with a trainer twice a week. I feel amazing. I am active all the time. I can't remember the last time I've sat on the couch and watched TV like I used to do every night for HOURS. I have gotten my life back and this time is for good! If anyone has any questions please feel free to Private Message me. I will be happy to share more of my journey! HW 293 CW 184 GW 160 1c7mjid28umg.jpg
    gyh5csi1xa8h.jpg
    wxvpot8p432z.jpg
    vx7qmp1q43pb.jpg
    b9cs6oltlkc4.jpg
    cmgao21u5wf2.jpg
    j5m809o1mfr7.jpg
    duk1tq9mndpx.jpg
    bwv2ftwkx47x.jpg
    nr3rfm4hoob2.jpg
    glm1e4pb5ae7.jpg
    7xqr1i9ld07m.jpg
    asvd5dmiz7yu.jpg
    h3jun08jol1w.jpg
    pcrx79bozgbq.jpg
    14rchahqjobl.jpg
    djfdkun1an24.jpg
    u7gj41lzj0t2.jpg
    tvwn59gvg3gs.jpg
    wuj662syq8f0.jpg
    tbj36ybxdb60.jpg
    wn5nvum4dek6.jpg
    47ybuxacpezx.jpg
    lss2tog3w3mm.jpg
    2iovrsiha569.jpg
    trnqf22yxizq.jpg
    rqmlo07f8tfg.jpg
    n96aum6o3lo6.jpg
    14hkaczokttt.jpg
    wo9k4k87dpf2.jpg
    q6c599jqqvvi.jpg
    qlitt9jw01m9.jpg
    9lbnz9xcfyn7.jpg
    xh5vlbfswzql.jpg
    uo2ck2qau9qf.jpg
    HW 293 CW 184 GW 160

Wow you're so beautiful! You do look very happy though now that you've reached your goals. Your eyes have popped since you lost your weight awesome job! Congrats!
  • klinckb
    klinckb Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    So happy for you and your family..being healthy and feeling well is a blessing for all of you. You have an amazing spirit and will ...keep up the good work
  • taransom577
    taransom577 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are beautiful! And I know u feel better!
  • jessicafearn258
    jessicafearn258 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing!
  • kattyjamesmfp
    kattyjamesmfp Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing and congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!