110 pounds down and 25 to go!!! Female, lots of pictures!

Options

Replies

• DeeDiddyGee
    DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Today I do several cardio workouts 6 times a week (Zumba, C25k, PiYo) and lift with a trainer twice a week. I feel amazing. I am active all the time. I can't remember the last time I've sat on the couch and watched TV like I used to do every night for HOURS. I have gotten my life back and this time is for good! HW 293 CW 184 GW 160

Phenomenal! Thank you so much for sharing your story and all of these great pics!
  • tiffany0127
    tiffany0127 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl! YOU ARE AWESOME!

Thank you!!!
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    Today I do several cardio workouts 6 times a week (Zumba, C25k, PiYo) and lift with a trainer twice a week. I feel amazing. I am active all the time. I can't remember the last time I've sat on the couch and watched TV like I used to do every night for HOURS. I have gotten my life back and this time is for good! HW 293 CW 184 GW 160

Phenomenal! Thank you so much for sharing your story and all of these great pics!

Thanks so much!! I know how much seeing pics and stories helped me stay motivated the last 14+ months!!
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    mayerrocks wrote: »
    Congrats! Well done! You should be proud of yourself!

Thanks!! :blush: I am proud! All of these wonderful comments make me motivated to get to goal so I can post my "final" success story!
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    Wow..look at you now, congratulations. That's not easy right? Very inspiring. My weight lost journey started last july last year. I managed to loss 40lbs n 40lbs more to go. Slowly but surely. How to keep motivated ya?

I didn't really have a problem staying motivated, the further in the better I felt, the more I wanted to keep going. I was so ready for a change though. I have been on MFP since 2011 so I have been yo yo'ing back and forth for a while. This time was for good!
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    mfchilambi wrote: »
    You look stunning...congratulations my dear . please share the low carb diet you used ;) .keep it up

Thank you!! I didn't really use a specific diet, I just did my own thing. My food choices are pretty basic and boring. Lean proteins, vegetables, fruits occasionally. Homemade condiments. No added sugar. No alcohol. Lots of fresh herbs and spices for flavor. :smile:

• tiffany0127
    edited October 2015
    Options
    ajgordo150 wrote: »
    I'm doing exercising and now ,I need to get my diet on track what foods did you choose to eat
    My food choices are pretty basic and boring. Lean proteins, vegetables, fruits occasionally. Homemade condiments. No added sugar. No alcohol. Lots of fresh herbs and spices for flavor.

You look fabulous!! I have 132 pounds to lose. I've currently loss 15 since really logging and working out but 22.4 in total. I am always looking for inspiration and food diaries from women who have lost 100+ pounds. If you don't mind, I'd like to view your diary. I'd also like to add you as a friend if possible! You look FANTASTIC and great job!!!!

Thank you!! Add away! I don't share my diary but I wouldn't mind sharing with you what I eat and what works for me!
  • Grateful24
    Grateful24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh my God, you look amazing!! And I love your sense of fashion. :)
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    Grateful24 wrote: »
    Oh my God, you look amazing!! And I love your sense of fashion. :)

Aww, thanks!! I am just figuring out the fashion game, lol. You are too kind!
  • Heaz87
    Heaz87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also have PCOS and it's hard to lose weight. Any info on the diet you follow?
  • Hikoi14
    Hikoi14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just have to say that I love your fashion sense, am now seriously on the lookout for a pumpkin orange coloured sweater!
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and your outfits are all soooo cute!!!
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    Heaz87 wrote: »
    I also have PCOS and it's hard to lose weight. Any info on the diet you follow?

I don't really follow a specific "diet" per se. I just did a lot of research on my own and found that diets low in carbs are best for PCOS so I muddled through it until I found what works for me. I do low carb, no added sugar, no alcohol. I also stay away from dairy (except cheese, I love cheese - of all kinds) and drink tea, water, and protein shakes. No soda, no alcohol, no sugary drinks.
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    SarBear00b wrote: »
    You look amazing and your outfits are all soooo cute!!!

Aww thanks!! I am really just learning how to put pieces together. For so long fashion was NOT fun!! I always LOVED Torrid though, they made me feel good at all sizes.
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    Hikoi14 wrote: »
    I just have to say that I love your fashion sense, am now seriously on the lookout for a pumpkin orange coloured sweater!

Lol, thank you!! I actually just got it at TJ Maxx for like $16.00!! Hahaha.
  • CJBasque1977
    CJBasque1977 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I started my journey at the same time :) Congratulations and keep it up! You're a superstar :)
  • eved305
    eved305 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful before and after but you've done such an amazing job!!!
  • wwest21
    wwest21 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You have done such an amazing job. I have PCOS and have struggled for years. It's so difficult when people don't understand what it's like.
  • marchmommy02
    marchmommy02 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!! You look amazing and this is an inspiration as I also have pcos and am struggling with the hunger and cravings. Did you do Ketogenic? If not, how many carbs so you typically eat? Thanks!
  • AprilRN10
    AprilRN10 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Wow! I have so many things to say! You are beautiful both before and after. Your style is amazing and your loss is phenomenal! You should be super proud! I am 5'9" HW 276 CW 270 GW 160. Very similar to you. I love all of your pics and they make me think I will actually be succesful this time. Thank you for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!