110 pounds down and 25 to go!!! Female, lots of pictures!

Replies

• Yoshirio
    Yoshirio Posts: 242 Member
    Fantastic job!
  • Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    You look amazing, seriously! So pretty and happy, good for you!
  • tiffany0127
    tiffany0127 Posts: 378 Member
    You look great and I love your style! Where did you get that adorable elephant sweater??

I actually got it at Hollister when I was shopping with my teenage daughter. LOL. It was a NSV that I can fit into a L from Hollister.
  • tiffany0127
    You look amazing, seriously! So pretty and happy, good for you!
    Thank you so much!! I feel so good. It's amazing how much my quality of life has improved.
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Great transformation. WTG!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    WOW Girl!!! Congrats you look great
  • andreascarff
    andreascarff Posts: 62 Member
    You look amazing!! What is your excerise routine? if you don't mind me asking :)
  • tiffany0127
    scarffa82 wrote: »
    You look amazing!! What is your excerise routine? if you don't mind me asking :)

I walk and incorporate movement into my everyday life but I do Piyo on Mondays, Zumba Tues/Thurs, lift with a trainer twice a week, and then various cardio the rest of the days of the week. I work out 5-6 days a week.

• tiffany0127
    scarffa82 wrote: »

I walk and incorporate movement into my everyday life but I do Piyo on Mondays, Zumba Tues/Thurs, lift with a trainer twice a week, and then various cardio the rest of the days of the week. I work out 5-6 days a week.

Oh! I forgot Yoga on Wednesdays. I really do a large variety of activities to keep my body guessing.
  • tiffany0127
    Debmal77 wrote: »
    Great transformation. WTG!

Thank you!!
  • tiffany0127
    WOW Girl!!! Congrats you look great

Thanks so much!! I feel amazing! Lol
  • tiffany0127
    shagoaly wrote: »
    Great I am on low carb as well and you have justified that I am going in the right direction!!

It was definitely what has worked for me and has been the easiest to incorporate into my everyday lifestyle.
  • Ldmarcher07
    Ldmarcher07 Posts: 20 Member
    ajgordo150 wrote: »
    I'm doing exercising and now ,I need to get my diet on track what foods did you choose to eat
    My food choices are pretty basic and boring. Lean proteins, vegetables, fruits occasionally. Homemade condiments. No added sugar. No alcohol. Lots of fresh herbs and spices for flavor.

You look fabulous!! I have 132 pounds to lose. I've currently loss 15 since really logging and working out but 22.4 in total. I am always looking for inspiration and food diaries from women who have lost 100+ pounds. If you don't mind, I'd like to view your diary. I'd also like to add you as a friend if possible! You look FANTASTIC and great job!!!!
  • mskinner1091
    mskinner1091 Posts: 180 Member
    Way to go girl! YOU ARE AWESOME!
  • luvwords1996
    luvwords1996 Posts: 90 Member
    Amazing journey! You are a beautiful person. Congrats on your hard work paying off!
  • ariffianti
    ariffianti Posts: 72 Member
    OMG, , what a fantastic result , , you doing great , you look amazing, congrats for you ,
  • mfchilambi
    mfchilambi Posts: 34 Member
    You look stunning...congratulations my dear . please share the low carb diet you used ;) .keep it up
  • sumarniherman8
    sumarniherman8 Posts: 2 Member
    Wow..look at you now, congratulations. That's not easy right? Very inspiring. My weight lost journey started last july last year. I managed to loss 40lbs n 40lbs more to go. Slowly but surely. How to keep motivated ya?
  • jc30058
    jc30058 Posts: 22 Member
    You look AMAZING!!!!
  • mayerrocks
    mayerrocks Posts: 112 Member
    Congrats! Well done! You should be proud of yourself!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!