110 pounds down and 25 to go!!! Female, lots of pictures!

Options

Replies

• beltrone
    beltrone Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful in before pictures as well, you have great adorable face.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    excellent progress, you look fab :smile:
  • Fitwarrior7_Round_2
    Fitwarrior7_Round_2 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • almostmrsfox
    almostmrsfox Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!! We have very similar info, like aside from the children almost identical!! I will be PMing you for sure!! WTG!!!
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • tiffany0127
    tiffany0127 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I started my journey at the same time :) Congratulations and keep it up! You're a superstar :)

Thank you so much!! Keep going, it is so worth it!!
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    eved305 wrote: »
    You are beautiful before and after but you've done such an amazing job!!!

Aww, thanks so much!! Yes, I am surrounded by so much love from my husband and kiddos, I have always felt pretty, now I feel amazing as well!!
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    wwest21 wrote: »
    You have done such an amazing job. I have PCOS and have struggled for years. It's so difficult when people don't understand what it's like.

It really is SO difficult!! I remember crying in my OBGYN's office just begging for help. The rapid weight gain was nothing like I had ever experienced. Also although a lot of women suffer from it there is not a lot of knowledge about it. I did read so many amazing books throughout this process though and now probably know more than my doctor!! Lol. Keep your chin up!
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!! You look amazing and this is an inspiration as I also have pcos and am struggling with the hunger and cravings. Did you do Ketogenic? If not, how many carbs so you typically eat? Thanks!

I have to say I didn't typically "follow" anything, I made up my own but basically I just eat real food. That's pretty much it. I did 40/30/30 for Carbs/Protein/Fat and just tried to follow those standards. The more protein and less sugar I consumed the less hungry I felt and the less cravings I had.
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    AprilRN10 wrote: »
    Wow! I have so many things to say! You are beautiful both before and after. Your style is amazing and your loss is phenomenal! You should be super proud! I am 5'9" HW 276 CW 270 GW 160. Very similar to you. I love all of your pics and they make me think I will actually be succesful this time. Thank you for sharing!

Aww, you will be successful!! You never fail until you stop trying! Thank you so much!!
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    beltrone wrote: »
    You look beautiful in before pictures as well, you have great adorable face.

Haha, thanks! It's the dimples, lol.
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    excellent progress, you look fab :smile:

Thank you so much!
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    Great work!

Thank you!!
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    You look incredible!! We have very similar info, like aside from the children almost identical!! I will be PMing you for sure!! WTG!!!

I will message you back as soon as I can! Flooded with messages right now, lol. <3
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    sbrookes9 wrote: »
    Beautiful!

Thank you!!! :blush:
  • Kandierinc
    Kandierinc Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look incredible and so happy. Congratulations!
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    Kandierinc wrote: »
    Wow, you look incredible and so happy. Congratulations!

Thank you so much!! I am very happy!
  • blaze6106
    blaze6106 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are absolutely gorgeous and such an inspiration! Congrats on your success. :)
  • SkinnyLight777
    SkinnyLight777 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congrats Lovely!!! You look stunning!
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, your commitment is inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing what a lifestyle change looks like.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!