110 pounds down and 25 to go!!! Female, lots of pictures!

Options

Replies

• SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    kryssu wrote: »
    Oh my god, you look amazing. I have to lose 53 kg so about 114lbs as google transforms. In 4 weeks I lost 6 kg (13lbs), so you have motivated me that this is possible. My nutritionist told me on thursday that I lost way to little and she demotivated me a lot :(

Your nutritionist is mean! Does she not want you to stick with changing your lifestyle? 13lbs in 4 weeks is fantastic! Perhaps she was expecting more at the start if you're very overweight, but any loss is great and a big step in the right direction. Don't get discouraged!

OP, you continue to inspire and motivate - looking good! Thank you!! :smile:
  • PoisonDartFrog
    PoisonDartFrog Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look wonderful (and 20 years younger) :D
  • newdaynewbeginnings
    Options
    beautiful lady! very inspirational :) massive well done to you!! x
  • tiffany0127
    tiffany0127 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    kryssu wrote: »
    Oh my god, you look amazing. I have to lose 53 kg so about 114lbs as google transforms. In 4 weeks I lost 6 kg (13lbs), so you have motivated me that this is possible. My nutritionist told me on thursday that I lost way to little and she demotivated me a lot :(

That's CRAZY!! Find a new nutritionist!! Lol. My average weight loss is about 1 pound a week. I think you're doing fantastic!
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    beautiful lady! very inspirational :) massive well done to you!! x

Thank you so much!!
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    Wow! You look wonderful (and 20 years younger) :D

Ha!! I'll take 16 years old any day!! LOL. Thank you!!
  • lilc922
    lilc922 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation. I have a long way to go. I'm totally your before pics. You give me hope today when I was having a bad day. Best wishes for continued health and well being.
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    lilc922 wrote: »
    Wow! What a transformation. I have a long way to go. I'm totally your before pics. You give me hope today when I was having a bad day. Best wishes for continued health and well being.

Aww, thank you! That is so kind! I can't wait to read your success story! :)
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Wow. You have gorgeous skin and hair now and then too, but now you have a much healthier body. You could be a model. How old are you and what do you eat?
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I am just dying to purchase some new clothing, even though I have closets and dressesrs of it at home. You are an inspiraiton to go shopping in my closet.
  • errinstevens
    errinstevens Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You're probably getting sick of hearing this, but THANK YOU for posting about your journey and success - it really helps that there are people like you out there willing to be so open, because it makes your experience relatable. And inspiring! I've been an on-again/off-again myfitnesspal-er... and I'm going to dig into it this time. I'm on day two, hungry but coping... and your profile really helps!
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    Wow. You have gorgeous skin and hair now and then too, but now you have a much healthier body. You could be a model. How old are you and what do you eat?

Ha! I wouldn't go that far but thank you so much!! Lol. I am 36 and I mainly stick to turkey, pork, grass fed beef, fish, cruciferous vegetables, low sugar fruits such as berries and green apples, black beans, nuts, eggs, quinoa, avocado, cheese, cottage cheese, I use zuchinni noodles in place of pasta. I stay away from sugar, bread, pasta, etc. I try not to eat anything highly processed just focus on high protein and healthy fats :)
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    And you are young enough that you will eventually have wonderful friends who never knew you overweight, and they won't remind you of those years.
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    You're probably getting sick of hearing this, but THANK YOU for posting about your journey and success - it really helps that there are people like you out there willing to be so open, because it makes your experience relatable. And inspiring! I've been an on-again/off-again myfitnesspal-er... and I'm going to dig into it this time. I'm on day two, hungry but coping... and your profile really helps!

Aww, thank you!!! Yes, I've been on the site since 2011....some years much more active than others! Lol. Keep taking it one step at a time. You've got this.
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    And you are young enough that you will eventually have wonderful friends who never knew you overweight, and they won't remind you of those years.

That's true! Lol. I never thought of it but there are people in my life already that have no clue I am half the woman I used to be! Hahaha
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    6pdgc0xzs38k.jpeg
    Just did a new progress pic! About 10 pounds from my goal weight.
  • hellonew2015
    hellonew2015 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    6pdgc0xzs38k.jpeg
    Just did a new progress pic! About 10 pounds from my goal weight.

Big Congrats!! love your pics, this shows your hard work. What did you do to lose the last pounds. I am 20 pounds away from goal and losing very slowly. I know it is CICO but is there anything that you did to speed it up? Again this is a great success and well done!!!
    :)

• Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Impressive! You look great and have obviously worked quite hard!
  • brewingPHX
    brewingPHX Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Awesome! That is an amazing accomplishment!!!
  • ComingUntrue
    ComingUntrue Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You were gorgeous before, but WOW, you look amazing now!! You have killer eyes, too!! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!