New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    pv8mjc4rj4zg.jpg
    getting this... kinda scared lol
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    3fxdaq4ks1eh.jpg

Never had this company before today but I bought this when Shoprite had it on sale about a week or so ago. It's actually really, really good! Very comparable to Haagan Dazs sea salt caramel flavor gelato I've been addicted to (only it's a ton less calories and apparently better for you)! Really interested in trying their other flavors now, has anyone here tried any?
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I saw pumpkin spice Lindt lindor chocolate balls.
  • hgycta
    Options
    kxhdxr5ds53z.jpg
    My father stopped by Walmart and brought these home. Just wanted to point out the serving size (unlike most foods which is 1/2 package) is for two Twinkies, even though they're individually wrapped. I guess Hostess knows you'll like them and assumes the average person can only eat a minimum of two per sitting I love that xD
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I tried Halo Top, birthday cake, and Arctic Zero, salted caramel, sometime ago.

The Halo Top was pretty dang alright. I'd get it again and more often if it were at my local Kroger.

The Arctic Zero was vile. If I have money to burn and want to be bold, I'll try a chunky pint. Never again with a "creamy" pint.
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    pv8mjc4rj4zg.jpg

I got a bunch of these again this year. Always have been a fan of the pumpkin flips.
  • fishshark
    Options
    pv8mjc4rj4zg.jpg

I got a bunch of these again this year. Always have been a fan of the pumpkin flips.

oh yay!! im excited i just dont always do good with super flavored yogurts but i like all the other flavors.
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    pv8mjc4rj4zg.jpg

oh yay!! im excited i just dont always do good with super flavored yogurts but i like all the other flavors.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I tend to be hit and miss with the flips as it is. Some I really like (like the ones with chocolate) and some I couldn't take two bites of (like the sriracha mango one)
  • celinend
    celinend Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    pv8mjc4rj4zg.jpg

Don't be scared! I really liked it, but then again, I'll eat almost anything pumpkin flavored.

• fishshark
    Options
    celinend wrote: »
    pv8mjc4rj4zg.jpg

Don't be scared! I really liked it, but then again, I'll eat almost anything pumpkin flavored.

im making dinner, baking a pumpkin cheesecake while drinking a pumpkin beer! haha i love all things pumpkin too!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    kxhdxr5ds53z.jpg
    My father stopped by Walmart and brought these home. Just wanted to point out the serving size (unlike most foods which is 1/2 package) is for two Twinkies, even though they're individually wrapped. I guess Hostess knows you'll like them and assumes the average person can only eat a minimum of two per sitting I love that xD
    kxhdxr5ds53z.jpg
    kxhdxr5ds53z.jpg

HAHA I love this. I want to try these they look so good. I haven't had a twinkie since....... like 5th grade I think.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    CLIF+Builder%2527s+Cookies+%2526+Cream+Bar+Close.jpg

Tried cookies n cream flavor. I LOVE the chocolate hazelnut and peanut butter chocolate and peanut butter and vanilla almond (reminds me of the luna vanilla almond that was discontinued, I loved that one!). But this flavor wasn't that good. Had a weird taste to it, not reminiscent of cookies and cream AT ALL. I was anticipating a real cookies n cream/oreo-ish flavor but it was more of a plain chocolate.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,597 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

The Halo Top was pretty dang alright. I'd get it again and more often if it were at my local Kroger.

The Arctic Zero was vile. If I have money to burn and want to be bold, I'll try a chunky pint. Never again with a "creamy" pint.

Try the arctic zero brownie blast flavor. As much as I love chocolate, I'm actually not a chocolate ice cream kinda girl but the brownie blast was goooood. And the chunks of brownie were plentiful and yummy. :)
  • evesmom2
    evesmom2 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    3fxdaq4ks1eh.jpg

Never had this company before today but I bought this when Shoprite had it on sale about a week or so ago. It's actually really, really good! Very comparable to Haagan Dazs sea salt caramel flavor gelato I've been addicted to (only it's a ton less calories and apparently better for you)! Really interested in trying their other flavors now, has anyone here tried any?

I've had the salted carmel, buttered pecan, and chocolate. I like them all. IMO much better than Artic Zero and better than Halo.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    3fxdaq4ks1eh.jpg

I've seen it but never tried it. Now I'm curious... What are the calories for a pint?
    pv8mjc4rj4zg.jpg

Got it last year and it was good!
    glassyo wrote: »
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

Try the arctic zero brownie blast flavor. As much as I love chocolate, I'm actually not a chocolate ice cream kinda girl but the brownie blast was goooood. And the chunks of brownie were plentiful and yummy. :)

Honestly... just not a fan of Artic Zero here. The mix ins are good but the base is just bland. Brownie blast was acceptable though... better than the cookie dough one.
  • hgycta
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    3fxdaq4ks1eh.jpg

I've seen it but never tried it. Now I'm curious... What are the calories for a pint?
    pv8mjc4rj4zg.jpg

200 per 1/2 cup so 800 per pint, I would never compare it to Halo Top or Arctic Zero since I can't inhale an entire pint on a regular basis haha but very delicious! They have no sugar added options available but I haven't seen any in Shoprite yet and I believe those have around 150 calories a serving, so still, 600 calories a pint is quite a bit to compare them to HT or AZ! Also, their no sugar added pints use malitol which I'm pretty sure is lower quality and can lead to bowel issues to put it nicely so I'm skeptical haha
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    th?id=OIP.M835e1266b931a6b10bc47711594ea20do0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

This is delicious! I had my doubts when I found this at the Grocery Outlet, but I figured for $0.99 I would take my chances.

I honestly had no idea what it would taste like, but to me it just tastes like Pineapple.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    3fxdaq4ks1eh.jpg

pv8mjc4rj4zg.jpg

200 per 1/2 cup so 800 per pint, I would never compare it to Halo Top or Arctic Zero since I can't inhale an entire pint on a regular basis haha but very delicious! They have no sugar added options available but I haven't seen any in Shoprite yet and I believe those have around 150 calories a serving, so still, 600 calories a pint is quite a bit to compare them to HT or AZ! Also, their no sugar added pints use malitol which I'm pretty sure is lower quality and can lead to bowel issues to put it nicely so I'm skeptical haha

Ok thanks.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    pv8mjc4rj4zg.jpg

I can't remember if I bought this one last year?

So far my favorite pumpkin yogurt is Noosa Pumpkin, Dannon Light & Fit Pumpkin Pie, & The Yoplait Pumpkin Cheesecake.