soniaf Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    soniaf wrote: »
    ultimate starting weight: 91 kg = 200 lb
    Week zero : 1 Jan 2017 84.5kg = 186 lb
    Goal weight: 65 kg = 143 lb
    Current weight: 12 Jan 83.6 kg = 184 lb
    Total weight lost: 0.9 kg or 2 lb in 3 weeks
    This week's successes: I actually thought i did well, good logging!
    This week's challenges: frustrating that weight loss is so slow. I have been really good with logging.
    Sulks.
    I didn't do much formal exercise but did ride bike to work nearly every day. I can improve that.
    Summary this week - intake 1309 , burned during activity 1120, burned at rest 1004, daily deficit 815

ultimate starting weight: 91 kg = 200 lb
    Week zero : 1 Jan 2017 84.5kg = 186 lb
    Goal weight: 65 kg = 143 lb
    Current weight week 4: 29 Jan 82.9 kg = 182 lb
    Total weight lost: 1.6 kg or 4 lb in 4 weeks. Just snuck in to meet the pound a week thing!
    This week's successes: I had a whoosh today, that was good timing!
    "In the past 7 days you were very active an average of 50min, 733% more than the median for women 45 to 54 yrs who are obese."
    This week's challenges: Still annoying that on the numbers I should be losing much faster.
    Food intake 1176, at rest 1172, exercise 991, net -997, should be losing 2lb a week.
  • soniaf
    soniaf Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    actually so disappointed in myself but need some motivation guys to make me believe I can to it :)

you CAN do it. I really find that alcohol mucks things up as it's so high in calories. It sounds as though you are doing all the right things, keep going and the results will follow.
  • magslante
    magslante Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    actually so disappointed in myself but need some motivation guys to make me believe I can to it :)

You are in this for the long haul so you are actually doing OK. Remember 'its a marathon not a sprint' and you are on track! We are also learning so much about ourselves, and we are all bound to have our ups and downs. So long as we get back up from our downs, we will make it :)
  • cheryls1mx3
    cheryls1mx3 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    soniaf wrote: »

you CAN do it. I really find that alcohol mucks things up as it's so high in calories. It sounds as though you are doing all the right things, keep going and the results will follow.

Thanks Sonia
    I dont drink unless my 13m old is at grannys for the weekend, and thats once a month or every 2 so its a once a month slip
  • cheryls1mx3
    cheryls1mx3 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    magslante wrote: »

You are in this for the long haul so you are actually doing OK. Remember 'its a marathon not a sprint' and you are on track! We are also learning so much about ourselves, and we are all bound to have our ups and downs. So long as we get back up from our downs, we will make it :)

Thanks sooooo much, its weird in the past when I got disappointed in not hitting my target I would guve up but this time round I ebded up going food shopping and made sure I have all the correct foods at home
  • moremonica
    moremonica Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Week 4 already?!?!?!?

Week 4-
    Starting weight: 253.7
    Goal weight: 199.9
    Current weight: 245.8

Total weight lost: +4.2/7.9
    This week's successes: I ate well and was consistent. I want to continue with tracking and drinking water. But the scale went in the wrong direction! I am not fussed. I know that it is not representative of what happened this week. I will continue to eat chicken, eat fruit and veg.
    This week's challenges: Trying to get back into exercise consistently.

weight.png
  • JJBetty7
    JJBetty7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    December 2016: 194.4 lbs.
    Official Start Weight for Challenge: 1Jan17 – 192.2 lbs.
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 150 lbs.
    Current weight: 189.4

Not where I want to be after 4 weeks but I'll take it.

• lizzymcg
    lizzymcg Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 225
    Goal weight: 180

Current weight: 219.4
    Weekly weight lost: 1 lbs
    Total weight lost: 5.6 lbs

This week's successes: Still at it! Mostly on track this week. Focusing on the long term helps me be more patient with myself. My family is being supportive with reminders, suggestions, and praise! It's very sweet.

This week's challenges: Didn't meal plan the whole week. Resulted in less healthy foods. Still kept within calories (mostly), but could feel the difference. Didn't meet my daily step goal.