True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I am really diggin Ed Sheeran's new album.

I know not a heart spilling confession, so deal with it. :lol:
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    I confess I am really diggin Ed Sheeran's new album.

I know not a heart spilling confession, so deal with it. :lol:

Supermarket flowers makes me want to curl up in a ball and cry like a baby

Now that's deep.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I hate The Nightmare Before Christmas.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    sometimes i like to intentionally mix up words and sayings to see if anybody else notices or to otherwise drive people crazy. like instead of "secretly" say "secretely" and things like that. "loose" instead of "lose".

i also text terribly with friends of mine if i know they're the sort of person who hates bad grammar in text. like "i c what u did ther" and "eyell talk to u laterz"

i also enjoy ketchup on my steak.

I have a friend who always texts how r u? And I'll reply back, "OK. How Are You?" He doesn't get that I do that so he'll stop being lazy with his texting. Unless you have an old school phone where you have to hit the 7 button 3 times to get your letter, there is no reason to not spell out the whole word.

Ok I'm done venting. Carry on. LOL
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    sometimes i like to intentionally mix up words and sayings to see if anybody else notices or to otherwise drive people crazy. like instead of "secretly" say "secretely" and things like that. "loose" instead of "lose".

i also text terribly with friends of mine if i know they're the sort of person who hates bad grammar in text. like "i c what u did ther" and "eyell talk to u laterz"

Ketchup on steak?

You *kitten* *kitten*.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

I have a friend who always texts how r u? And I'll reply back, "OK. How Are You?" He doesn't get that I do that so he'll stop being lazy with his texting. Unless you have an old school phone where you have to hit the 7 button 3 times to get your letter, there is no reason to not spell out the whole word.

Ok I'm done venting. Carry on. LOL

i mean, i kno how to type correctly and everything, i just enjoy doing it when i know it makes the person crazy.

So you're one of THOSE people.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Ketchup on steak?

You *kitten* *kitten*.

That was my thought too!! A good steak doesn't need anything if it's marinaded and cooked right. I'll take mine medium please.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I like ranch on my steak.
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Heinz ketchup is the only ketchup that should be used on anything.

Though a good steak needs nothing but the proper seasoning.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Heinz ketchup is the only ketchup that should be used on anything.

Though a good steak needs nothing but the proper seasoning.

Agreed!
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Ouch!! Were you wearing gloves? I hurt my hand on my bag about 2 months ago and it's still not right.

Just regular gloves, my gym doesn't have any boxing ones :/

Be careful.....if you are bruising your pinky when punching, you are punching incorrectly. The first 2 knuckles of the index and middle finger are what's supposed to be absorbing the shock.
    I punch correctly with my right and I forget about my left when I'm in the moment. It's my weakness. I'll do kicking instead of punching for the rest of the week to give it time to heal.

I confess I've given myself the nickname Little Fist of Fury.

You need to wrap your hands and wear proper boxing gloves if you don't want to break your hands and wrists