True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I spatchcock my turkeys. Really is the best way.

http://www.marthastewart.com/275445/how-to-spatchcock-a-turkey
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I spatchcock my turkeys. Really is the best way.

http://www.marthastewart.com/275445/how-to-spatchcock-a-turkey

Second best thing if you can't choke your chicken

well, there's always time to choke a chicken; it's just a matter of time management and proper priorities.
  • Lonestar5715
    Lonestar5715 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    It makes me feel good when my house and truck are clean. It gives me the illusion that I have control of something in my life.

I confess, I can so identify with this. Only I don't have a truck, for me it's when all the laundry is done and no dishes on the counter.......
  • matti07
    matti07 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm likely to cancel my gym membership for lack of use. We are planning a move and I'm just dropping money in a hole.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I confess. I had a horse accident and this happened to me Aug 2009 https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flail_chest
    It was really hard and extremely painful. My mom took care of me for 2 months, while I was trying to recover. I took a bone density test last week. The doctor won't give me results over the ph. Shes insists I come into her office. I'm afraid she might tell me not to lift my mom anymore. And I'm in alot of pain everyday.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I want to keep helping my mom, but not sure what my doctor will tell me. I have to heal my pain every morning with a epson salt bath, and stretching.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    the mystery of @lstrat115 murder!

well...semi murder-ish thing.
  • joemac1988
    joemac1988 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Can't. Private profile.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Whut!? Pfft killers never return to the scene of the crime. Or do they....

Do tell L!
  • whatlunasaid
    whatlunasaid Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    It's 6:30 in the morning and I already feel like breaking down and eating chocolate all day.

*kitten* PMS.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    IC, I'd rather spend time and money with my family anymore than do things for myself. I just don't need or want much anymore except quality of life. Don't recall when it happened, but more and more I want less and less.
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I confess I despise being called "handsome".
    Like nails up and down a chalk board. I have always considered it a "you're cute" comment. Like "hey you're a 5.5-6.5-ish but there are better options out there."

To further compound my spite for this label the first time I let a woman call me this openly she broke my heart into a million pieces.

So now every time someone calls me that it reminds me of her and reopens a wound.

The end.