True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• roperrocky
    roperrocky Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I confess its 8:48am in the morning and I just ate a cookie with my breakfast! It was a good cookie LOL
  • scottyp65
    scottyp65 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I confess my man boobs are sore today! Who said going to the gym was a good thing? I can't say I like this feeling at all!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    IC, I'd rather spend time and money with my family anymore than do things for myself. I just don't need or want much anymore except quality of life. Don't recall when it happened, but more and more I want less and less.

same here.

ya spend years collecting gear, then spend time sorting thru it and paring down

... just give me a few nice things
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I confess I despise being called "handsome".
    Like nails up and down a chalk board. I have always considered it a "you're cute" comment. Like "hey you're a 5.5-6.5-ish but there are better options out there."

To further compound my spite for this label the first time I let a woman call me this openly she broke my heart into a million pieces.

So now every time someone calls me that it reminds me of her and reopens a wound.

The end.

Call me anything you want, just don't call me late for dinner.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    joemac1988 wrote: »
    Can't. Private profile.
    What. What what?

This mystery might be better than who tried to take me out!
    Secret service? Helicopter division?

I don't think we can talk about Apache here....

this triggers me.

Watch for microwaved mustard tortillias!

you don't know what you're missing out on. you haven't even *lived*

Sometimes I put mustard on my crackers.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Me too. Along with biscuits and boiled eggs.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess this has been a morning from hell!! Holy *kitten* where did all these problems come from?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

LMNzjPM.gif

IC I appreciate your gif game. Also, nice profile pic.

How does AirWolf make you feel?

rpf8agwz7sig.jpg

• scottyp65
    scottyp65 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    scottyp65 wrote: »
    I confess my man boobs are sore today! Who said going to the gym was a good thing? I can't say I like this feeling at all!
    You need some support.

I think it has more to do with have done some bench presses yesterday and it's been a long time since I've done that..... some support wouldn't hurt either I suppose...... guess a compression shirt is in order. I just couldn't begin to imagine the look on one of the workers at VS if I asked for a sports bra in my size:-) oh am I chuckling now:-)
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    sometimes i like to intentionally mix up words and sayings to see if anybody else notices or to otherwise drive people crazy. like instead of "secretly" say "secretely" and things like that. "loose" instead of "lose".

i also text terribly with friends of mine if i know they're the sort of person who hates bad grammar in text. like "i c what u did ther" and "eyell talk to u laterz"

i also enjoy ketchup on my steak.

Ketchup on steak?

You *kitten* *kitten*.

That was my thought too!! A good steak doesn't need anything if it's marinaded and cooked right. I'll take mine medium please.
    Marinated steak? really? How can anyone conceive of eating a good steak soaked in... in.. whatever.. ugh...

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    If I have that Jack Daniels Smokehouse marinade, that's all I need. Medium rare to medium. I don't want my steak still mooing as I eat it.