True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    I had stopped smoking for 8 years... then while I was waiting for a biz meeting that kept getting pushed back 15 minutes... 30 minutes... an hour... I wandered into a cigar store... now I am blowing a small fortune on cheap cigars
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    I confess i am extremely exhausted of this BS.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I confess i am extremely exhausted of this BS.

MFP bs, or bs in general?
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I confess that people who are always looking for free things completely turn me off. Free classes and stuff I totally get but people who post about not losing weight and want info on free workouts only and crap like that leave such a a bad taste in my mouth.
  • ccruz985
    Options
    I like morning sex but I do NOT like being woken up for sex in the middle of the night. NO.
  • ccruz985
    Options
    I confess that I'll buy stuff outside and eat it before I get home or hide the leftovers so I don't have to share.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    ccruz985 wrote: »
    I confess that people who are always looking for free things completely turn me off. Free classes and stuff I totally get but people who post about not losing weight and want info on free workouts only and crap like that leave such a a bad taste in my mouth.

Did you pay for premium

What's a really big turn-off for me is when somebody goes into a restaurant orders the food and then complains about it even though there's absolutely nothing wrong with it just because they want to try to get a free mail those kind of people drive me freaking crazy
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess that I allow the thoughts and opinions of one person totally change how I view myself. At the end of last week, I was in a great mindset... a confident, *kitten* the world mentality. Today, I'm being super hard on myself, letting people's opinions of me get to my head.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    I confess that I allow the thoughts and opinions of one person totally change how I view myself. At the end of last week, I was in a great mindset... a confident, *kitten* the world mentality. Today, I'm being super hard on myself, letting people's opinions of me get to my head.

People share their opinions of you... WITH you? That's an interesting dynamic... do you likewise share your opinion of them with them? Of course opinions change with circumstance. if you are hearing these opinions from a secondary source, perhaps you ought to question the motives of the person sharing said opinions.

• Holly_981
    Holly_981 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I love myself :blush:
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    hollysin81 wrote: »
    I love myself :blush:

We love you too
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »

People share their opinions of you... WITH you? That's an interesting dynamic... do you likewise share your opinion of them with them? Of course opinions change with circumstance. if you are hearing these opinions from a secondary source, perhaps you ought to question the motives of the person sharing said opinions.

I think they are being said without realizing I can hear and read what's being said.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm still wearing jeans that are at least 2 sizes too big because I can't handle the thought of going shopping for new.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I just have to have multiple irons on the fire, if I don't, I'll most assuredly add a few
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    I have reached goal weight. *shrug*

You seem to be feeling like this guy...

h5ic1z6h9yy7.gif
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    I am not myself lately.. Sometimes I feel like I want to throw in the towel and run away.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Didn't brush my hair again today. Just put it in a bun and moved on.

I honestly don't remember the last time I brushed my hair with anything but my fingers.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options

I honestly don't remember the last time I brushed my hair with anything but my fingers.

Me too! :wink:
  • patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »

Me too! :wink:

As a naturally-curly haired person I'm very jealous.

If I don't have a brush/pick there's no way I'm able to brush it.

Preach!