How Do You Keep Motivated

Options

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    tameko2 wrote: »
    Cadori wrote: »
    Well, it looks like there is GPS for threads that I create-- it notifies me with a popup that someone has responded. Yay! Now I just have to be the OP of everything!

Also, now THIS will appear in your topics! Yay!

Not anything you reply to...there's some weird workaround for that. But again, the workaround doesn't work for groups. Because it isn't as if the only thing tolerable about these forums was the the groups. Oh wait, no, switch that.

wait, what's the workaround? I can't find any damn thing.

If you click the little white star it bookmarks the thread. But it only works for genpop threads, not for groups. I mean, I think it's supposed to work for groups, but it doesn't yet.

• fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    Well, it looks like there is GPS for threads that I create-- it notifies me with a popup that someone has responded. Yay! Now I just have to be the OP of everything!

Not anything you reply to...there's some weird workaround for that. But again, the workaround doesn't work for groups. Because it isn't as if the only thing tolerable about these forums was the the groups. Oh wait, no, switch that.

If you click the little white star it bookmarks the thread. But it only works for genpop threads, not for groups. I mean, I think it's supposed to work for groups, but it doesn't yet.

Wait, there's a white star? I think it blends in.....
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

Right next to the thread title
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options

click your gray bell and select "all notifications" or something like that. you see all replies. except groups, 'cause, lol.
  • fivethreeone
    Options

Right next to the thread title

There it is! Of course, it's so obvious. I can't think why I missed it!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    edited October 2014
    Options
    bynsky wrote: »

click your gray bell and select "all notifications" or something like that. you see all replies. except groups, 'cause, lol.

when I click on my grey bell it just says "you don't have any notifications yet"

No link for notification preferences?

eta: this morning I was getting group notifications btw, so I think we will have them eventually.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In...

...and bump...

...because I'm retro like that.
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    I just keep trying this:

87341-theres-no-place-like-home-gif-HryS.gif
    noplacelikehome.gif
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I'm so confused :'(
    bubbles-confused.gif
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    I keep getting little pop ups telling me someone is posting in this thread.
  • fivethreeone
    edited October 2014
    Options
    ZoeLifts wrote: »
    I keep getting little pop ups telling me someone is posting in this thread.

I'm getting them too. It's you.

• The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    @fivethreeone, are you getting a notice I mentioned you?
  • fivethreeone
    Options

@The_Enginerd Yes, but you didn't say anything interesting.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    @fivethreeone and @The_Enginerd - please to use this great power for good and not evil.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options

I did not. How about a cat gif to make up for it.

90247.gif

• fivethreeone
    Options

I did not. How about a cat gif to make up for it.

90247.gif

HAH!

You are forgiven, my child.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    @jofjltncb6 Good point. Thanks for keeping people in line and not let the power go to there heads....
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    @jofjltncb6 You're clearly leeding the way.