Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Only Two Fellas and my favorite one only gets on MFP about once a month! :(
    As for you Beautiful Ladies? There are so many Sweethearts on here, too many to count! :heart_eyes:
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    i crush on most of my friends list, its how you make it as a friend lol
  • jenmar17
    jenmar17 Posts: 3,261 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    ^
    damn-hot-fanning-gif.gif

:blushes:
  • jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    Options
    Good morning crushes! Is it nap time yet? Gotta rest up before I destroy all the work I've put in with wings and chili and beer and nachos and ... Don't judge me. It's Super Bowl Sunday. ;)
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    jaymvita wrote: »
    Good morning crushes! Is it nap time yet? Gotta rest up before I destroy all the work I've put in with wings and chili and beer and nachos and ... Don't judge me. It's Super Bowl Sunday. ;)

You talking to me?
  • jaymvita
    Options
    sw33tp3a11 wrote: »

You talking to me?

I'll never know ... ... ... wait ... dammit, why can't I get that right when you talk to me!? ;)

• _JustDG_
    _JustDG_ Posts: 1,584
    Options
    I just threw up. This thread has gotten really sappy.
  • sw33tp3a11
    Options

You talking to me?

I'll never know ... ... ... wait ... dammit, why can't I get that right when you talk to me!? ;)

Hm. I guess you'll never know why ;)

• jaymvita
    Options

You talking to me?

I'm gonna make goo-goo eyes at you and throw rose petals in the air around you as you walk to make Just DG throw up again. That makes me laugh. ;)
  • sw33tp3a11
    Options
    Who's dGuote="jaymvita;31117029"]

You talking to me?

I'm gonna make goo-goo eyes at you and throw rose petals in the air around you as you walk to make Just DG throw up again. That makes me laugh. ;)[/quote]

Who's DG? Lol And why are throwing up good food?

I hate roses btw...

• jaymvita
    Options
    Who's dGuote="jaymvita;31117029"]

You talking to me?

I'm gonna make goo-goo eyes at you and throw rose petals in the air around you as you walk to make Just DG throw up again. That makes me laugh. ;)

Who's DG? Lol And why are throwing up good food?

I hate roses btw...

[/quote]

Suck it up for the cause willya? ;)
  • jenmar17
    jenmar17 Posts: 3,261 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hey, if the girl doesn't want to accept her roses....I'll take em
  • JD2006
    JD2006 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    _ronrob_ wrote: »
    JD2006 wrote: »
    Ive got 5 spots to fill! Who wants some attention!?

Five?!

Five is the wrong answer. :angry:

8?
  • jaymvita
    Options
    jenmar17 wrote: »

;) I'm in your backyard tending to the rose garden. Oh btw, I'm your new gardner. ;)
  • sw33tp3a11
    Options
    jenmar17 wrote: »

;) I'm in your backyard tending to the rose garden. Oh btw, I'm your new gardner. ;)

Fickleness at its best ;)
  • _JustDG_
    _JustDG_ Posts: 1,584
    Options

You talking to me?

:angry:

Robbo_79 wrote: »
    To crush on someone you need to spend time with someone. Not just chat online.... So no crushes .... But certainly lust after a few of the hot ladies on here.

Pffft! You're not doing something right.
  • sw33tp3a11
    Options
    Robbo_79 wrote: »
    I'm fine with what I'm doing thanks.

Yes you certainly are :)