Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• JD2006
    JD2006 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    you are high maintenance! what do you want from me!!!?
  • _JustDG_
    _JustDG_ Posts: 1,584
    edited February 2015
    Options
    _JustDG_ wrote: »
    My crush (who I've only named about ten thousand times) has a big night tonight, best of luck T!

Aw, and he won!!! (And he let me know! He responds to about .5 out of 100 messages.) Maybe my harassment will pay off someday... Still not blocked!

• JD2006
    Options
    _ronrob_ wrote: »
    JD2006 wrote: »
    you are high maintenance! what do you want from me!!!?

Undivided attention. This split five to eight ways thing doesn't float my boat. :angry:

I demand fealty. :flowerforyou:

You DEMAND? Excuse me, sir, but you cannot hand me a flower AND a demand! I think you will require a bit more training before you can move up the ranks.
  • WarDamnJay
    WarDamnJay Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    ^^^ This girl! <3
  • jenmar17
    jenmar17 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    jaymvita wrote: »
    jenmar17 wrote: »
    Hey, if the girl doesn't want to accept her roses....I'll take em

;) I'm in your backyard tending to the rose garden. Oh btw, I'm your new gardner. ;)

Watch the Rose Bowl or watch shirtless Jay tend to my roses?......the decisions a girl has to make
  • JD2006
    Options
    jdayvolt wrote: »
    ^^^ This girl! <3

<3<3 him <3<3
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    @JD2006‌ ...My partner in crime B) ...crushing...and squeezing.. ;)
  • WarDamnJay
    Options
    jdayvolt wrote: »
    ^^^ This girl! <3

<3<3 him <3<3

;)
  • vasairiah
    vasairiah Posts: 5,187 Member
    Options
    Alright, I've got an announcement to make, I hope I don't upset all my wifey's, don't worry, you guys are still my betch's. But, my number one crush is @530roman‌. There, I said it. :#

I'm not upset @opps_myhaloslipped I have only one guy crush, but you'll always be one of my fav girl crushes ;)

feralX wrote: »
    Since the day we became friends. (Jan 4th--- yeah, so I remember the date) I have had a huge crush on him..and no one else. He knows it

Incredible, that's the exact same date that I found my dream girl....haven't stopped smiling since then. :D

Adorbs!! <3 smiling for y'all too @Groovycadreamr‌ is also one of my fav girl crushes *hugs*
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,042 Member
    Options
    Robbo_79 wrote: »
    To crush on someone you need to spend time with someone. Not just chat online.... So no crushes .... But certainly lust after a few of the hot ladies on here.
    This guy has it right. I see a lot of good looking people in here, but damn, I'd feel corny as *kitten* if I jumped into the crush zone. No offense to any of you others that are there.
    It's all in the name of fun! I don't think too many people take it seriously haha
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    Options
    JackKopCh wrote: »
    To crush on someone you need to spend time with someone. Not just chat online.... So no crushes .... But certainly lust after a few of the hot ladies on here.
    This guy has it right. I see a lot of good looking people in here, but damn, I'd feel corny as *kitten* if I jumped into the crush zone. No offense to any of you others that are there.
    It's all in the name of fun! I don't think too many people take it seriously haha

Whaaaaaaa? You're joking? You don't really crush on me? :cry:

Millions of hearts and breaking.

Haha jk. :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

Awww thats so sweet you just made it onto my crush list ;)
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,042 Member
    Options

Awww no of course it's real between us sexy cheeks! :kissing_heart:
  • JD2006
    Options

I know! Im about to have a mental breakdown over here! Ill be more gentle next time, promise! Please dont leave me!
  • _JustDG_
    _JustDG_ Posts: 1,584
    Options

Awww no of course it's real between us sexy cheeks! :kissing_heart:

Oh man, nice save.

• WarDamnJay
    Options

I know! Im about to have a mental breakdown over here! Ill be more gentle next time, promise! Please dont leave me!

That damn Jack is always stealing my girls