Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• vasairiah
    vasairiah Posts: 5,187 Member
    Options
    _JustDG_ wrote: »
    JackKopCh wrote: »
    Robbo_79 wrote: »
    To crush on someone you need to spend time with someone. Not just chat online.... So no crushes .... But certainly lust after a few of the hot ladies on here.
    This guy has it right. I see a lot of good looking people in here, but damn, I'd feel corny as *kitten* if I jumped into the crush zone. No offense to any of you others that are there.
    It's all in the name of fun! I don't think too many people take it seriously haha

Whaaaaaaa? You're joking? You don't really crush on me? :cry:

Millions of hearts and breaking.

Haha jk. :)

Awww no of course it's real between us sexy cheeks! :kissing_heart:

Oh man, nice save.

Totally added you to my list of girl crushes!!
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,042 Member
    Options
    jdayvolt wrote: »
    JD2006 wrote: »
    To crush on someone you need to spend time with someone. Not just chat online.... So no crushes .... But certainly lust after a few of the hot ladies on here.
    This guy has it right. I see a lot of good looking people in here, but damn, I'd feel corny as *kitten* if I jumped into the crush zone. No offense to any of you others that are there.
    It's all in the name of fun! I don't think too many people take it seriously haha

I know! Im about to have a mental breakdown over here! Ill be more gentle next time, promise! Please dont leave me!

That damn Jack is always stealing my girls

ye58tz7dwcbd.gif
  • JD2006
    JD2006 Posts: 791 Member
    Options

I know! Im about to have a mental breakdown over here! Ill be more gentle next time, promise! Please dont leave me!

lol Im pretty sure he said he wanted to be the "rider" next time, with you. So its not too late to get in on this action!
  • WarDamnJay
    WarDamnJay Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options

lol Im pretty sure he said he wanted to be the "rider" next time, with you. So its not too late to get in on this action!

He's not nearly as pretty as you!
  • JackKopCh
    Options

He's not nearly as pretty as you!

hw7w2deo8vyd.gif
  • JD2006
    Options
    LOL! dying.
  • JD2006
    Options
    Ive never had a 3-some with two dudes...might be fun.....just puttin that out there..
  • WarDamnJay
    Options
    :\
  • JackKopCh
    Options
    Ive never had a 3-some with two dudes...might be fun.....just puttin that out there..

ykuhsmih1k4t.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Wheres the thumbs up emoticon... :#
  • JD2006
    edited February 2015
    Options

bahahaha. right!? I just want two nice looking, naked men to adore me and fight over me. Is that so wrong!?

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

bahahaha. right!? I just want two nice looking, naked men to adore me and fight over. Is that so wrong!?
    no its not wrong at all...its quite nice actually :o

• JD2006
    Options

bahahaha. right!? I just want two nice looking, naked men to adore me and fight over. Is that so wrong!?
    no its not wrong at all...its quite nice actually :o

I knew I liked you babe;)
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    mamameaof2kiddos Posts: 6,611 Member
    Options

bahahaha. right!? I just want two nice looking, naked men to adore me and fight over me. Is that so wrong!?

@jd2006 after reading all your comments here.. I start crushing on you! hehehe.. I LOVE your sense of humor :) #youGoGirl
  • aesthetikk
    aesthetikk Posts: 2,816 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options

I volunteer but if we end up crossing swords, you are paying for my therapy sessions
  • WarDamnJay
    Options
    aesthetikk wrote: »

I volunteer but if we end up crossing swords, you are paying for my therapy sessions

:\ I agree!
  • JD2006
    Options

@jd2006 after reading all your comments here.. I start crushing on you! hehehe.. I LOVE your sense of humor :) #youGoGirl

Im in love with you! Id make babies with you if I could! lol
  • JD2006
    Options
    aesthetikk wrote: »

I wont need to pay anything. Im a doctor...trust me. Go lie down on my couch;)
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    mamameaof2kiddos Posts: 6,611 Member
    Options

Im in love with you! Id make babies with you if I could! lol

Ohhh jeez girly.. you made my night hahaha! lovin you now xoxo