Getting tired of this *kitten*

Options
124»

Replies

• obeseandsassy
    obeseandsassy Posts: 118
    Options
    You literally cannot win.

I've been in a restaurant and had the 'put the burger down, fatty' comments.

I've been out for a walk and people drove by and yelled 'you look like a giant landwhale.' AS I'M TRYING TO EXERCISE.

People are assbutts. That's really the bottom line. Just do you and ignore all the rest. Easier said than done, I know.
  • Slimdownmb
    Slimdownmb Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Babe me and my friend went power walking the other day, she half the size of me and we was walking and all of a sudden we heard *mcdonalds* *cheeseburger* being shouted from a flat window.. it made us laugh but if i was on my own it would of upset me bigtime.
    *kitten* THEM! seriously who gives a crap, when ur looking sexy they will probally be shouting out OI SEXY... ect they are mugs and have nothing better to do with their life!
    Dont worry stay strong and keep smiling.

We are all friends here! xx
  • Slimdownmb
    Slimdownmb Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Screw them, obviously they have self esteem issues. Probably little penis syndrome.

^^^ HHHAAHAHA 1 second that
  • tenkesh
    tenkesh Posts: 81
    Options
    Unless you can get someone to break their kneecaps, get noise blocking earphones, turn up the volume, listen to favorite music while running, and try not to pay attention to *kitten*.
  • jlinam80
    jlinam80 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've never understood those people. They make fun of you for being overweight and then you work to get in shape and they still make fun of you. I remember walking out of the gym and I was feeling really good because I'd just done measurements with my trainer and I was down 45lbs, and some guy called me a fatty as I was walking across the street to the bus stop. People like that you have to assume do it because the only way they can feel validated is by trying to bring others down. Although it didn't stop me from wishing I had super human stregth and could throw their car with them in it. I feel your pain. A lot of times it just seems like not matter what you do you can never win, but I soround myself with people who motivate me and every week I tell myself something that I'm proud of that I accomplished. Besides chances are good that you're acutally better in shape then those people so when you pass them smile and wave knowing that you could beat them at anything ;)
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    You can change your shape if you want to, they can't change their soul... You win.

Hear us shouting for you and drowning those jerks out.

Don't stop training.

Good luck.

this! keep rocking it baby..
  • Coyoteldy
    Coyoteldy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    screw them and the white horse they rode in on.. sheesh people's capacity for cruelty never fails to astound me....keep going girl.... every time I see someone heavy out walking their dog, or training for a run I cheer them on.. they have decided to change their life and that is awesome!!! You GO lady....I would run with you anytime!!