What type of milk do you drink?

Options

Replies

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I usually blend up a batch of cashew milk once a week and use that in my coffee or tea. For just straight up milk drinking I toggle between unsweetened vanilla almond milk, coconut almond milk and nonfat cows milk.

This stuff is so good!

pvgy56tv48vc.jpg
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Breast milk.

maxresdefault.jpg
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Almonds have tiny nipples.

aH8rZtZ.gif
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options

Omg ahahaha

• FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m13oi4SOIN1qa9yvvo1_500.gif
  • FaylinaMeir
    FaylinaMeir Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I don't really drink and milk just from a glass. I put almond milk in my cereal but only the trader joes kind tastes good to me. Soy milk makes my anxiety terrible and other "milks" taste gross, except chocolate hazelnut milk... that stuff is like crack.

I do eat some dairy products, like rarely cheese and sour cream. Always organic if possible, and cheese I try to eat raw. I did find this local non-homogenized batch pasteurized half and half I used in coffee and that was okay. I'm lactose intolerant really badly plus milk doesn't taste that good to me.
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I like 2% cow milk. I use about a 8-12 ounces every day.
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    "Almonds have tiny nipples" LOLOLOLOL I'm dead now thanks!
  • 20yearsyounger
    20yearsyounger Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    2% milk. Wasn't much of a milk fan but its a cheap substitute for a protein bar
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,523 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Graelwyn75 wrote: »
    Can't believe the number of flagged posts in here... this whole system is going to allow people to flag posts for the slightest of things.

It's going to turn into a circus of people just flagging posts for no reason. Stuff that there is nothing wrong with. Just because people don't agree with what's said.
    It can be a detriment to people who flag continuously too. There are some posters who find lots of mild stuff to be offensive, and like the "boy who cried wolf", some of their flags will be passed over, especially if it's just them doing the flagging and no one else.
    Flagging just alerts us. Doesn't always mean it's in violation.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options

aH8rZtZ.gif

Hahaha :+1:
  • krmsotherhalf68
    krmsotherhalf68 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I would say, please do not drink soy milk as it can increase the chance of breast and prostate cancer.

As a two-time breast cancer survivor (once in '05 and again last year), I'd refer you to this article from The American Cancer Society: http://www.cancer.org/cancer/news/expertvoices/post/2012/08/02/the-bottom-line-on-soy-and-breast-cancer-risk.aspx

I have chosen to limit my soy intake. I used to consume plenty of soy (soy milk, tofu, soy nuts, and steamed edamame). Now I might have tofu once in awhile in an Asian soup or stir fry, but that's about it. Everything in moderation is the way I look at it.
  • zeal26
    zeal26 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    At the moment I have 1.2% lactose-reduced cow's milk, and a carton of oat milk.
  • 30PoundsToDonate
    Options
    I don't particularly like milk, but I use the Pacific Foods unsweetened almond milk in my oatmeal. It doesn't have the weird, gelatin-y thickness that Silk does, and has much more flavor (well, as much flavor has unsweetened almond milk can have.)
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    I'm lactose intolerant, so I have unsweetened coconut milk beverage (as it's labeled) when I need a "milk" for smoothies and such. Much prefer the taste of coconut over almond and soy milks.
  • youdontknowwhatyousaw
    Options
    Usually drink almond milk, several different kinds. Drink 2% milk only because the rest of the family won't drink whole milk. I don't drink enough milk to buy whole milk, if I'm the only one drinking it.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    When I used to live with my mom we went from whole milk to 1% for her health and I got used to it. But when I moved in with my bf he hated the taste of 1% so now we get 2%. :)
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    My kids drink 1% and my husband drinks almond, I drink whichever.
  • muffinsandcakes
    muffinsandcakes Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    whole with cereals, biscuits :DD
    wow it's heaven :disagree:
  • Whiskey2206
    Whiskey2206 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Just plain milk...whether it be skim, 1%, 2% or 3.25%