My children.
  • pope66682
    pope66682 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Italians & Chinese
  • geojeepgirl
    geojeepgirl Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I blame people with celiac disease. It's my obligation as a good citizen to eat all the bread and cookies so that they don't have any left and thus don't put their health at risk. When I eat pizza I'm doing a favour to the community. :)

Love it! Just doing our part right? :-)

• meltedkeys
    meltedkeys Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I blame my doctor. I have family history of Hashimoto's disease and he knew this. When i came in complaining of recent weight gain (10lbs), hair loss, and repeatedly getting sick, he said i needed to work out and get a healthier diet. I did this and gained another 10lb and complained again about hair loss and he kept saying i wasn't dieting correctly or was cheating on my food diary. 2 months later after all of this i had gained 60lbs and he FINALLY tested my blood. I was extremely low vitamin d, b12, and high tsh. thanks for the stretchmarks :(
  • meltedkeys
    Options
    voices%255B11%255D.jpg

And they make me hungry too...

lol love this :disappointed:
  • Oxmarqt
    Oxmarqt Posts: 378 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I blame me but not for eating too much and moving too little. I blame myself for being so Fin' Awesome that the bright light that is always shining around me prevented me from seeing the mirror or scale properly...

I mean i can lose weight but how do I become less Awesome????
  • meltedkeys
    Options
    that was supposed to be a smiley face
    :smile:
  • meltedkeys
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    Ancient-Aliens.jpg

i demand a like button. things like this deserve it!!
  • meltedkeys
    Options
    Aviva92 wrote: »
    I'm still not exactly sure why I gained so much weight and then lost so much weight and more. I was blaming it on a thyroid condition, but then my doctor said I didn't have a thyroid condition.

have them test you over and over. seriously, i have stretch marks from fast weight gain from hashimoto's where it is typical to fluctuate in tsh levels. if they test t4 and t3 you are better off.
  • Strange_magic
    Strange_magic Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    There is nobody else to blame. Nobody at all.
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    100% the overweight individual.

73641431.png
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Beer!!! :#
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Oh let's see...the list starts with rat b*stard I adore and married that knocked me up, twice! Then there's the admission counselor at culinary school, and the chefs that taught me how to expand my waistline in a very efficient manner...Of course, no list of blame is complete without a nods to the parents and their dismal genetic code...

:wink:
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I blame rum, and the dating game (eating out and nights out.)
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    blaim myself but some people sure contributed to it, but I went to comfort food instead of finding other ways to cope. Mean bosses at work, neglectful parents, alcoholic xhusband. Food is my drug or was my drug, trying to break the habit.
  • TechNerd42
    TechNerd42 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    triinityz wrote: »
    triinityz wrote: »
    I blame the inventors of flavored vodka... and pizza hut. But I particularly blame my mother and father for having the sexy time that caused my birth. Now I just drink unflavored vodka. I'm still waiting on them to invent low cal, low carb pizza that doesn't suck.

I have friends who put crystal light or Mio in their unflavored vodka.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! That's brilliant!

1b338818e097f664b83a31fd2d507cdbe6d96a50090dbb7a111a116c646b6aa0.jpg
  • JohnH71
    JohnH71 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Sensible answer? Me. I'm a big boy and nobody had forced me to become a 40 year old, smoking, lard *kitten* who couldn't run for a bus.

Tongue in cheek answer? Every sick and twisted P.E. (or gym to ya over the pond dudes) teacher. I was tall, skinny, and thin as a thin thing at school. Did they encourage me to take up endurance sports, such as cross country running, that I also loved and was quite good at? No, did they balls. They forced me to play rugby, or when playing football (again, soccer to you over the pond dudes) would bung me in defence rather than on the wing or up front where my skinny sveltness could be an asset. They were only interested in their little pet chums who would play on the after school teams ~ if you got the ball off one of them (in footy, this is), and started making them look stupid by sprinting down the wing with it towards your opponents goal, they would let them carve lumps out of your shins, push your over, whatever, just so their little darlings didn't get upset. When you pointed out this was cheating, they turned away. If you did the only thing that was left, i.e. fight back, you were sent off. What. A. Bunch. Of. Total. Idiots. Thus, after school, I did no physical exercise whatsoever for years. So it's was their fault.

Na, it was still my fault, lol. :)