Who do you blame for gaining weight??

Options
123457»

Replies

• Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    My answer to this is NOT going to be silly fun........ Of course the biggest reason is I took myself off my own priority list, and it was b/c life threw a big curve ball at me. I had to concentrate on keeping an alcoholic husband alive.... long enough for him to get his own feet back under him, and learn how to help himself......while taking care of 9 other people in my household that depended on me. So naturally I pushed myself at the bottom of the list, and stress, poor eating habits, and whatnots got the best of me.......until I realized my children needed to see me taking care of myself as much as they needed to be cared for....... I am the only mom they have, and since I raised four nieces, and nephews too.... well I claim the partially as my children, and their mom too... lol
  • EDollah
    EDollah Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    This dude:

1038px-Earl_of_Sandwich_(restaurant)_logo.svg.png

Not the chain, but the genius that decided that meat, cheese and maybe a veggie or two should go between 2 slices of bread.

To the poster that put a picture of an American Indian to thank them for IPA, I hope that was humor, otherwise learn your IPA history (hint: has nothing to do with the Americas).
  • crystallynnl
    crystallynnl Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Myself and soda I guess.
  • BeautifulChaos27
    Options
    My boyfriend, who thinks eating out or ordering in is a daily thing, still, 6 years into our relationship. (It's a fun argument to convince him otherwise) :tired_face:

My mom, who doesn't know how to cook so I when I was younger I lived off sugary cereals, spaghettio's, and goldfish <--- my main diet, but you get the picture. Thus turning me into a picky eater in later years... (still trying to fix this problem, and teach myself how to cook) :unamused:

My left knee for repetitively dislocating and causing me to be even less active then I already am, and thus spike in weight gain after each and every one. (The most recent giving me an extra 50 pounds) :disappointed:

Getting my wisdom teeth out and living off of nothing but pudding, milkshakes, and ice cream for two weeks straight. :frowning:

The inventor of chicken tenders, crispy chicken, chicken nuggets, or any kind of breaded chicken. Because seriously :heart:

Otherwise? All on me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
  • jade2112
    jade2112 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    My paternal grandmother, who raised me until I was five.

I took a chocolate milk bottle til I was five (Had one going all day.) and can remember walking around sucking on a stick of butter as if it was a Popsicle. She fed, fed, fed and indulged me all the time.
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    i blame carrots- i ate way too many as a child