Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful I was energized & motivated to get some yard chores done before this rain hit.
    I'm grateful for the rain in this arid part of the world.
    I'm grateful for the little bit of soreness from yesterday's upperbody workout.
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for my friends, silver and gold.
  • dreamwriter
    dreamwriter Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for such a wonderful, warm day.
    I am grateful that for the moment I have escaped the flu and colds that are going around.
    I am grateful for my brothers. I love spending time with them.
    I am grateful for this ever changing life I lead.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Grateful did it did not snow as much as it threatened to. Just flurries. Grateful to spend time with a friend doing gelli plate prints. Grateful to be warm and snug at home tonight.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Grateful to get a bunch done today, cleaning, washing, organizing. Still a ton to do but I've made progress.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Grateful today for a better ceiling fixture for my studio and a new die cutting machine. Also grateful that I am beginning to feel better after a week of feeling queasy.
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving! I'm grateful to have my husband and son home with me, sleeping in a bit, a warm home, a good life.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving. I'm happy to have two thanksgiving dinners to go to and not be interested in the food.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today is the day after Thanksgiving and thankful that I am only 1.4 pounds up, after my planned Thanksgiving Feast. Will be back to where I started on Wednesday by Monday. Grateful that I can have the occasional feast day and still be moving ahead on the journey to improved health!
  • 47Jacqueline
    Options
    Today is the day after Thanksgiving and thankful that I am only 1.4 pounds up, after my planned Thanksgiving Feast. Will be back to where I started on Wednesday by Monday. Grateful that I can have the occasional feast day and still be moving ahead on the journey to improved health!

You didn't gain any weight - it's all water.
  • 47Jacqueline
    Options
    One holiday down and 2 to go.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    I think it might have been water, plus tatters, gravy, dressing, pumpkin pie, pumpkin chocolate chip bread. LOL
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful to be back on track with the 1200 calories a day. Wobbled a bit yesterday but feeling good today. Grateful for a 70 degree day today. Supposed to be a cold front coming in tomorrow and down to 41 but so far the winter is being pretty good to us.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for a job that I don't hate, my health, my family, and you guys who keep my head on straight.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful to spend the day in the studio with an art friend making collage postcards from the paper we got at the national collage society's paper trade.
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for my amazing friends who encourage and support me.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful that my son is getting his big term paper done (at least making progress) and might even get it done in time. Grateful for my friends who support me so much! Grateful to be (barely) in the 180's finally.
  • joflo723
    joflo723 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I slept well last night. I've been waking up and not being able to go back to sleep lately, and last night I slept all the way through to 7am. Feels good!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Oh, love that uninterrupted sleep!
    Tonight I am grateful for a new scarf that makes my neck so comfy. I'm grateful to have some "me" time since my teen is out of town for two weeks (he flew out today) but I miss him so much!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful to have a relaxing Sunday.