Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    today i am grateful my mother remembered i was married 12 years ago today. i asked out loud.... what is today's date????? husband replied: the 22nd. i said: Happy anniversary, Honey! he said: how about that. LOL
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    I am grateful that my mother sent me a care package with tea and chocolate and vegan cookies. I feel loved.
    I am grateful that my college has a free gym (and a very generous meal plan, and is basically giving me a free education and is overall the best ever.)
    I am grateful for all my friends.
    I'm grateful for discovering new music I like.
    I'm grateful for the scent of winter in the air and the grey sky.
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I have a fully functioning brain and body, that I know how to lose weight, that I know why I must do it and that I am very capable of seeing this through to my goal.

• 68myra
    Options
    Words cannot express how grateful I am that I discovered the awesomeness of parchment
    paper
  • bri170lb
    Options
    Today I am grateful for having the day to spend with my 2 youngest kids
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Grateful that my "renter" is gone for a week! Grateful for a beautiful sunny day in Colorado.
  • 68myra
    Options
    today, i am grateful i only had ONE classroom thanksgiving feast to attend. :smile:
  • rstrobridge10
    rstrobridge10 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for Youtube fitness videos! ;)
  • 68myra
    Options
    Today, I am grateful that I am having lunch with all three of my daughters. :-)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I am so grateful to be signing the lease on my new apartment and have scheduled a mid December moving date. <3
  • bri170lb
    Options
    I am so grateful to be signing the lease on my new apartment and have scheduled a mid December moving date. <3

Congratulations! I am very happy for you!
  • 68myra
    Options
    today, i am grateful to have all 4 of my children home for a meal
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    I'm grateful for friends, for a Thanksgiving Feast, for finally having the courage to evict an unwelcome visitor from my home.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm thankful for a second Thanksgiving feast and to be able to help out an elderly couple.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    I'm grateful for an end in sight for the leftovers and finally figuring out the actual calories in those favorite foods. Makes one think twice, for sure (not soon enough, unfortunately). Think I've figured out a way to make the dressing lower calorie next year.
  • bri170lb
    Options
    I'm grateful that my kids gobbled up a lot of the Thanksgiving leftovers so I didn't have to!
  • 68myra
    Options
    Today, I'm thankful for a "regular" day....when kids are in school, dh has work, and I escape to a yoga class.
  • 68myra
    Options
    today i'm grateful my friend texted me this morning and we took a long walk together
  • bri170lb
    Options
    I am greatful for all of the inpiration I find on MFP.
  • 68myra
    Options
    Today, I am grateful I do not feel as tired as the person who fell asleep in car pool lane this afternoon.