Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I had a successful day and met all my goals.

• 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful my kid's school PFA made the difficult decision to postpone today's fall festival due to rain. I'm also grateful the baked goods I bought for today's bake sale can still be sold at Friday's upcoming bake sale! Doubly grateful said baked items are packaged up and out of my sight!
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Grateful for my mfp senior challenge group and (almost 50 pounds lost in the last year). Also grateful for my art journaling group and our theme for today: grateful.
  • Nch305
    Nch305 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Today the sun shone. Everything is better when the sky is blue.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I stayed under my daily calories while doing absolutely no physical activity and I even ate cookies.
  • 68myra
    Options
    today i am grateful for my sweet, old dog. she is feeling frisky this morning with the cooler weather. i took her for a short, slow walk off leash so she could sniff her little heart out. then she rolled in wild animal poop. LOL. Oh, i'm also grateful for my fenced back yard, where she is now ;)
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for a nice visit with my senior client and a fun afternoon of Botanical painting with a new friend.
  • 68myra
    Options
    i am grateful for reliable transportation.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,357 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for all of you! You make me smile with your posts. :blush:
  • bri170lb
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I have PLENTY of energy for house cleaning!

• emmypooh1331
    emmypooh1331 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I made it to school on time after unexpectedly sleeping in. I woke up just in time!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a fun time spent with my senior client and time spent in the studio.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I am grateful I applied for housing last year because I made it to the top of the wait list this month
  • bri170lb
    Options
    Today I am grateful for my 13 year old son who was able to fix my phone this morning. It took him 3 seconds. I couldn't figure it out all day yesterday!

• PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I am grateful that the class I had to teach only had one student and he was so familiar with the software program already that he turned what would normally be an 8-hour class into a 3-hour class!
  • Kullerva
    Kullerva Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that the leg I broke in January hurts a lot less than it used to.
  • 68myra
    Options
    Today I am grateful to be a "stay at home" mom.
  • salleygirl1
    salleygirl1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am thankful that God answered my prayers quickly today!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for a walk in the park and time to catch up with myself a bit. And that I feel like angels are helping me some problem areas of my life.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I helped a woman who was new to town and ran out of gas. She had no family in town, didn't know where she was and looked totally lost. I stopped, gave her a ride to a gas station, brought her back to her car, helped her get the gas in the car. She took out a baggie with a couple of dollar bills in it and wanted to pay me something. I told her absolutely not...that I had been helped by others when I had flat tires and such and it was nice to be able to pay it forward. So, today, I'm grateful I have a job that allowed me to come in late so I could help her and I'm grateful I happened to take that way to work because it is not my normal route at all. I'm grateful to be able to help someone and have them tell me that I made their day.