Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• yogagirlT
    yogagirlT Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    My health coach gave me an awesome motivational calendar for 2017 and am thankful for her help and support. The quote from yesterday: I am healthy, happy, and whole as I am right now. I am grateful and thankful the rain stopped and it's sunny. I'm going on a long walk outdoors today--yayyyy!
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    @yogagirlT I love yesterday's quote! thank you for sharing. Have a nice walk! It's freezing cold and gray skies in Wisconsin today. UGH.

I am grateful it is Saturday. I am grateful for my job, and that i was not one of the 85 who got laid off this week, but I am grateful I do not have to work today. I am grateful for a nice warm home.
  • yogagirlT
    Options
    @yogagirlT I love yesterday's quote! thank you for sharing. Have a nice walk! It's freezing cold and gray skies in Wisconsin today. UGH.

I am grateful it is Saturday. I am grateful for my job, and that i was not one of the 85 who got laid off this week, but I am grateful I do not have to work today. I am grateful for a nice warm home.

You're welcome! Stay warm. Glad you didn't get laid off. Whew.

I am grateful for my yoga practice and the sunshine so I can walk outside in beautiful nature today.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I am grateful for beautiful blue skies, sunshine and pure white snow. It's beautiful to look at from the warmth of my home (which I am also grateful for)!
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Today i am grateful i thought of OConnell5483 when i learned the Packers won! :)
  • Shellsbells1985
    Shellsbells1985 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for the genuine people in my life x
  • yogagirlT
    Options
    Today I am very grateful that it's Monday night and headed to my awesome yoga class with my wonderful teacher and my fellow students who have become my buddies. My teacher is one of the most inspiring, amazing yoga teachers I've ever had and the yoga studio is my home away from home. Very grateful also for my mobility and my strong body so I can have fun and play in class! :)
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    68myra wrote: »
    Today i am grateful i thought of OConnell5483 when i learned the Packers won! :)

Oh my gosh! I'm smiling ear to ear! How cool that you thought of me. :smiley:

Today I am grateful for all the people I have met on MFP! (Oh yes, and of course that the Packers won on Sunday!)
  • Gracedtimes2
    Gracedtimes2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for my body. It's far from the "perfect" American model size, but it's not supposed to be; it's lived a full life, suffered loss, created life, and experienced the vibrations of amazing joy and the deepest sorrow of grief; it's enjoyed pizza and even lettuce, healed through a few broken bones and some surgeries; my body expands and contracts breathing the seasons of my life; every stretch mark, scar, and wrinkle maps my journey; it has felt the fire of sunsets and fresh glee of the full moon; it's danced in the ocean waves and soaked in the warm sun; my body has taken me up snowy mountains and down beneath the sea, my body has loved deeply and knows the devastation of love lost; my body is to be loved, honored, and cherished for it is strong and miraculous.
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    today I am grateful for a new day, and another chance to make better decisions.
    @OConnell5483 :smiley:
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I am grateful for the opportunity to work remotely and try to catch my breath. I am grateful for my health. Today I go see my oncologist for my 5-year follow up and am hoping to be grateful for good news! <crossing fingers> :)
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Tonight I am grateful I was able to go to the gym and get rid of some stress, and that my beautiful granddaughter went with me!
  • yogagirlT
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I am grateful for the sunshine so I could walk outdoors today, am grateful for a second job interview next week, am grateful.for all the friends and family who support me on this journey called life! ❤
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    yogagirlT wrote: »
    I am grateful for the sunshine so I could walk outdoors today, am grateful for a second job interview next week, am grateful.for all the friends and family who support me on this journey called life! ❤

Good luck on the job interview!!!
  • Bibianne86
    Bibianne86 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thankful for this group
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I am grateful I am not really sore after my first day back to the gym yesterday. I'm also grateful it is Friday!!!!
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Today, I am grateful that I feel like trail run/walking. Even though I still have a cold and it's 37 degrees outside I can't wait. I'm sure it will make me feel better. Yes, and I'm especially grateful it is Friday!
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options

Today I am grateful that, although I don't like traveling for work and being away from home, I have a wonderful job and I'm very blessed to have it. I'm also grateful that I have a family waiting for me at home who loves me.
  • Gracedtimes2
    Gracedtimes2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Although this morning I've been consumed with my little kiddos desires, wants, and needs, and I'm already exhausted, I am grateful I have managed to find a moment to run back to my treadmaster and get in a quick work-out. I'm also grateful for all the abundance and beauty of my normal: a warm house, a body that works, food in my fridge, shoes on my feet, a soft bed at night, etc... peace and light to all! ✌️
  • gotu52
    gotu52 Posts: 315 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Today I am grateful that my whole family is together!