Replies

• 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    today i am grateful i get along well with both of my sisters
  • bitxbit
    bitxbit Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful that my brother, sister in law and nephew have moved into the house next door! :)
  • 68myra
    Options
    today i am grateful for yoga and walks in the sunshine
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I ( and my family) am warm and safe in the face of a coming blizzard in Colorado and I got my run in early!

• bri170lb
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I know I can make healthy choices for myself because I have confidence that comes from expirience.

• 68myra
    Options
    Today I am grateful my husband and I were able to fix our spare refrigerator by ourselves
  • 111grace
    111grace Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Even though I hate being alone all the time......:( I am grateful I don't have to fight traffic to go to work and experience sometimes the stress of bitchy and catty colleges. I can get in the car and drive to the beach anytime of the day I want, I can get up anytime I want :) I can walk in the garden anytime I want. Trying to talk myself out of a funk!!
  • 68myra
    Options
    111grace wrote: »
    Even though I hate being alone all the time......:( I am grateful I don't have to fight traffic to go to work and experience sometimes the stress of bitchy and catty colleges. I can get in the car and drive to the beach anytime of the day I want, I can get up anytime I want :) I can walk in the garden anytime I want. Trying to talk myself out of a funk!!

Keep talking, and walking, and finding things to be grateful!
  • 68myra
    Options
    Today, I am grateful my husband pointed out two young deer walking through our front yard this morning. Our girls got a kick out of that.
    I'm SURE they didn't eat any of MY plants, they were just walking through ;)
  • bri170lb
    Options
    68myra wrote: »
    Today, I am grateful my husband pointed out two young deer walking through our front yard this morning. Our girls got a kick out of that.
    I'm SURE they didn't eat any of MY plants, they were just walking through ;)

Suuuurrre! We have herds of deer and elk come through all the time. They just stand around and look decorative! And the bunnies NEVER get under the hood of your car and eat the wiring, either!

Hey! Didn't I just put a pot of mums at the bottom of the porch steps? Aw.....dang!

• bri170lb
    Options
    Today I am grateful for this..

Jer.29.11.niv

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord , “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

• wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for:
    * The mountain of fresh veggies I bought yesterday, and the pleasure I get from chopping, blanching, roasting and eating them!
    * That my husband is feeling so much better. Less than one week ago he was in the hospital.
    * That my job ended and I have a nice long break!

And one accomplishment:
    * Instead of lying in bed in the morning playing games on my phone (a bad habit I'm trying to break), I got up and scoured the bathroom and got a head start on cleaning the bedroom
  • 68myra
    Options
    today i am grateful for leaves that change colors in fall
  • 68myra
    Options
    bri170lb wrote: »

Suuuurrre! We have herds of deer and elk come through all the time. They just stand around and look decorative! And the bunnies NEVER get under the hood of your car and eat the wiring, either!

Hey! Didn't I just put a pot of mums at the bottom of the porch steps? Aw.....dang!

LOL to everything except the wiring..... Ouch! i have used human hair, blood meal, and tabasco to deter bunnies from my favorite flowers (with varying success)
  • bri170lb
    Options
    68myra wrote: »
    bri170lb wrote: »

LOL to everything except the wiring..... Ouch! i have used human hair, blood meal, and tabasco to deter bunnies from my favorite flowers (with varying success)

My daughter was having trouble with her car last week and pulled into our auto shop to ask her father for help. She had driven 20 minutes on a highway at 55 mph to get there. When John lifted the hood, there was a bunny sitting in top of the air filter. Poor little thing was so scared that it let my husband pick it up and carry it to a safe spot to let it go. It chewed up several wires and that's why the car was having problems.
  • 111grace
    111grace Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful I have an art studio at home :) Thank You Almighty.
  • MeganMcK11
    MeganMcK11 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful for NSV!

Mine today is that my cami that I'm wearing under my shirt used to ride up when I walked and it hasn't done it at all today!
  • bri170lb
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Today I am thankful that I am not hungry.

For the past 2 days I was really hungry and it makes keeping to my goals so difficult.

Today, I even forgot to drink my breakfast smoothie until 11 am!

• gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a new artist friend who is teaching me photography. At the botanic gardens today and as it got to be dusk was fun to see the newly hung holiday lights.
  • bitxbit
    bitxbit Posts: 1,465 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Today, I am grateful that my New Years Eve goal, of shedding
    the first 30#, was met 6 weeks early!! Thank you Lord!!