Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• natyack
    natyack Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for my sore muscles. It means I worked out hard yesterday, and makes me feel like even if I haven't been seeing the number on the scale move much, my body and my mind are still making progress.
  • bitxbit
    bitxbit Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    Wednesdays are my weigh-in days and today,
    I'm so very grateful for a drop this week.
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for one more day (one more chance) to try and get it right.
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for one more day (one more chance) to try and get it right.

Woo hoo! You go!
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a good first day of the term at one of the colleges I teach for.
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for mfp, free accountability and motivation.
    I am gratefu that i made a plan to get healthy that i am sticking with, it is working!!!!
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful that I'm able to complete a 5 mile run in flurries, drizzle and biting winds.
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    today i'm grateful that my favorite exercise buddy was willing to "dial it down" to walking, which is what i can do with my hip right now. we walked and talked for 4 miles this morning. LOVED it.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,364 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that my daughter, who is a Wellness & Lifestyle Coach, is going to start working with me to get me healthy again. We've avoided that relationship for a while...it's time and we're both ready for a "business" relationship!

@68myra That's wonderful you have someone who you can walk and talk with. How great it is to have a fitness buddy willing to help you meet your goals as well as theirs!
  • bri170lb
    Options
    Today I am grateful for my husband who is soooooo incredibly patient and supportive.

• PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,364 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for having a job that allowed me to work from home, since I'm not feeling well.
  • bri170lb
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that I was able to CHOOSE to make my own healthier pizza instead of having the double stuffed crust meaty meat meat meat pizza that the rest of my family had.

I was creative, it fit perfectly into my calorie goals and it was yummmmmy!

• gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for beautiful Halloween weather.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful I was not killed by the car that ploughed into me a month ago.
  • bri170lb
    Options
    I'm grateful I was not killed by the car that ploughed into me a month ago.

All your friends here are grateful for that too!

• bri170lb
    Options
    I'm grateful that I was able to make it through today making really good choices for myself.

• 68myra
    Options
    i am grateful my little family had a safe halloween, and i'm VERY grateful i have not eaten any candy today. happy november 1st to everyone!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    68myra wrote: »
    i am grateful my little family had a safe halloween, and i'm VERY grateful i have not eaten any candy today. happy november 1st to everyone!

Good for you! Missed the time change today, initially (was an hour early for work) but grateful to have been gifted an extra hour of sleep.
  • bri170lb
    Options
    I am grateful that a day that started really ugly with my 15 year old daughter turn into an opportunity to have a long, much needed talk.

Nothing was solved but I am praying that a door was opened to continue to communicate in a positive way.

• 68myra
    Options
    today i am grateful for my cuddly old cat on this rainy monday