Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for a day where most of my basic bills are paid and I had time to think about painting.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    grateful the new star wars looks good and not like the last set.
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I stopped taking my blood pressure medicine a few days ago---and my blood pressure is perfect!

• 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Babies are wonderful, but today, I'm grateful I don't have one to take care of
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for an interesting walking path nearby.
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • mbaker566
    Options
    I'm grateful i didn't get lost and I am grateful for how far I've come fitness wise in just a few months
  • bri170lb
    Options
    I had a little binge at lunch today but I am very grateful that I was able to come back to my senses this evening and not go over my calorie goal. Hooray for me for not letting bad turn into even worse!

• mbaker566
    Options
    I'm grateful for my yoga students. Such wonderful people
  • beachbummn24
    beachbummn24 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for adventures with my husband.
  • bri170lb
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a beautiful (snowy) new day that promises new opportunities to make really great choices for myself.

• 68myra
    Options
    Today I am grateful I do not have the flu (just a bad cold).
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful to have had a very nice dinner with my son. He is turning into such a kind and intelligent man!
  • 68myra
    Options
    Awww, Gayle
  • bri170lb
    Options
    Today I am grateful for the giant hug I got front my brother when he arrived at my house from the airport at 2am. And grateful that he will be here for 3 more days worth of hugs!

• gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that I got my first shift as a senior companion under my belt.
  • 68myra
    Options
    Today, I am grateful for clothes washing machines and dishwashers, and that I can afford both. Very grateful.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for my art journaling group. Just three core members came today but we had a good time.
  • bitxbit
    bitxbit Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    What a great thread! I've read quite a few posts and would like to follow along.
    Today, I'm grateful for my husband & the season ticket to the Little Theater (plays & such) that he got for me. Grateful for the chance, to enjoy a play this evening with sis & niece and for the willpower to refuse the offer of intermission candy!
  • bri170lb
    Options
    Today I an grateful for a wonderful day spent with the people I love.